• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
Do you guys really think people deserve to die for their stupidity or is it just jokes, I can't tell.

Edit: Oh god I'm agreeing with boss attack lol
Doubt anyone thinks they deserve to die, just expressing frustration at him wasting the Emergency Service's precious time with a ridiculous stunt that would so obviously backfire. A young child would be able to figure out that this was a terrible idea with even a moments worth of thought.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
No where did I say I want them to die. I said it is disgusting they are making money of this "prank". They can not even be assed to donate the ad rev to the people that saved his life. Yes even idiots should gey treatment but this comes across as scummy

Well, I don't disagree the "prank" is a cheap way to make money. I just don't think they need to donate to a government body they fund to do the task they were created to do. They should donate some proceeds to charities or NGOs, I just don't see the need to donate specifically to emergency services.

Mr Spasiba

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You can almost hear the disbelief in the authors voice when they say they "protected" his head by putting it in a plastic bag. Sounds more like a really botched mafia hit.

Praxis

Sausage Tycoon
Oct 25, 2017
UK
This cunt should donate any money he makes from the video to the fire service.

ViviOggi

Oct 25, 2017
Doubt anyone thinks they deserve to die, just expressing frustration at him wasting the Emergency Service's precious time with a ridiculous stunt that would so obviously backfire. A young child would be able to figure out that this was a terrible idea with even a moments worth of thought.
This person clearly does:
People like this don't deserve to be saved. It's just a waste of time and resources.

Beartruck

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I once made a plaster mold of my hand when I was his age. Difference being that it was my hand and plaster so if anything went wrong I could resolve the situation incredibly easily.

This dude's just rolling the dice at this point. I put good odds on dead before 40.

Lateralus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
So none of you were/are Jack-Ass fans is what I gather.

Also, not a prank video. Its basically an "extreme stunt" My kid watches these idiots. They do dumb shit like this all the time.

De-mon

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a simpsons gif for this?

467360.gif

55fdc05f-faf5-4f53-bc59-74084cb53d85

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
'How do I keep myself from suffocating while my head is dunked in plaster?'

Small brain: Wear a breathing mask with a tube
Huge brain: Leave breathing holes
G A L A C T I C B R A I N: Wrap your head in a plastic bag

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Darwin awards almost got a new entry.

What a fucking moron, youtubers continue being trash with few exceptions (love me some Noah Cadwell and Shaun).

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
So looking through their channel its like a new version of Jackass but without the personalities or creativity... just stupid.

Draccus

Oct 27, 2017
England
I'm sure he'd have had a very different outlook if somebody he loved needed the emergency services more than him at that particular moment but they couldn't attend due to his YouTube prank.

What a fucking moron.

Cyanity

Oct 25, 2017
it's probably bad that my first thought was "they should have just let mother nature run its course" after reading this story, right?

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
But I'm a bit confused as to why they chose a microwave. Because it's a solid square? Why not a box, or any other square object instead of a heavy appliance. Or why even cement your head to begin with? I see their other videos include staying in a freezer for 24 hours and cementing themselves half way into a box. What the hell even is this.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Looking over their Youtube channel, I definitely think they should be banned.

All they do is stupid stunts, half of which are dangerous and/or could be life threatening.

You probably don't want a little kid stumbling onto their channel. Lawyers are probably already eyeing them up for some action. I doubt Google wants to deal with that shit.

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Some people seriously need to use definition.com. Prank and accident don't mean what you think they mean. This event was neither of those things.