• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Verelios

summary:

-scum faddy was day vigged on D1
-town lovers were lunched on D1(yes, yes, don't ask)
-there was open chat during N1, courtesy of an old N64
-today there is a thunderdome between the 4 highest post counts
-you have to vote using rhymes
-Beauty Boys!!

rac

Oct 25, 2017
yeah you know what my vote right now is on conditional-pancakes and if it ends up mattering i will gladly put a vote there
but i dont feel like doing a poem so im probably not gonna vote today

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
yeah you know what my vote right now is on conditional-pancakes and if it ends up mattering i will gladly put a vote there
but i dont feel like doing a poem so im probably not gonna vote today
the day won't end unless majority is reached, most will have to take the stage

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Is this just a book title reference or are you looking for your mother? Or did we have some interaction in an old game i've forgotten....
K3h873.png

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
I do not think Fat4All is a good vote for today. Can you guys wait until Chugg gets back to me with those reads before we end this?

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Is this just a book title reference or are you looking for your mother? Or did we have some interaction in an old game i've forgotten....
It was to fit the rhyme, I wanted the lynch another line last following the dog and frog lines, along with the other line first was easy but I still needed another word to rhyme for full a,a,b,b,a rhythm.

I guess it is sorta that title of that one children's book, but that's coincidental.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
It was to fit the rhyme, I wanted the lynch another line last following the dog and frog lines, along with the other line first was easy but I still needed another word to rhyme for full a,a,b,b,a rhythm.

I guess it is sorta that title of that one children's book, but that's coincidental.
There was the time I thought someone was my cousin based on them finishing the same book on the same day, but that also was coincidence.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
Maol, what if doggo is also vanilla? Would that not be worth claiming, since it would even him out with Pancakes?

I can't remember if this was answered but I had it in my quotes for a reason. I don't think the dog should claim unless they feel it necessary. It's Schrödinger's dog, right now he could be either and that prevents scum from getting more information (there have been a lot of claims already), if he confirms one way or another that's one less thing they would have to solve (assuming he's not scum himself of course).

Hey, Hedin, do you have a readslist somewhere I could take a peek at?

Not yet. Weekends are bad for me, I was really hoping for a 48hr weekend night (although the N64 event would have complicated that) just because I have two kids that deserve some dad time during the weekend. I'm planning on sitting down after they go to bed tonight to work out my thoughts, will be a good distraction from the Braves possibly blowing their series.

/excuses over

For now with the Thunderdome vote I would go with:

Pancakes
Fat4All
Chugg
Wee

Mostly because Pancakes is a declared vanilla and Fat4all is still unknown. Wee appears to be at least confirmed to be a gossip based on what A was saying and Chugg has displayed an ability publicly which lessens my suspicion of him. If I was making a scum list I would flip Pancakes and Fat4all, I don't think he's scum but he's a lot more null to me than Pancakes who I feel is fairly town.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Wee are you having a stroke? Do you need us to send help?
I'm helping people with rhymes. It's against the rules to supply a full rhyme cause they can't copy it but i'm helping. Well i'm not not helping.
I'll take this shit from my mafia elder wee, but you're a baby and I will take you to the woodshed.
I....I am? I am.
never thought of it that way lol. I feel like so nooby most of the time. Once we get into order of operations talk i go woohoo in the brainpan.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
bet dr.monkey: 750, i wont make a vote this day phase
No, I just got my money back!!

I really don't want to vote Fatdog.

I love him to bits
He's really the tits
But sometimes games bug
And so I
vote: chugg
I have some posts to respond to and I want to talk about reads but I figured I'd put this down.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I....I am? I am.
never thought of it that way lol. I feel like so nooby most of the time. Once we get into order of operations talk i go woohoo in the brainpan.
Most of the people from the old place have been here longer than I!

okay, rac, how about...

Bet: rac: 200, Hedin will not supply a readslist that satisfies me in the next two hours (by 5 pm EDT).

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I made that bet before I saw Hedin's post. Now I feel kinda bad about it.

Just be like me and let the kids play Among Us while you play mafia :D

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

Fat4all (6 votes)
weemadarthur - #2,679
AllThingsPurple - #2,684 #3,200
Kyanrute - #2,736
Stantastic - #2,965
Zippedpinhead - #3,213
empressdonna - #3,255
AllThingsPurple - #3,258

weemadarthur (5 votes)
Fat4all - #2,773 #2,777
Fat4all - #2,810
Blargonaut - #2,945
turmoil7 - #3,059
Vincent Alexander - #3,192
Funky Dude Sparks - #3,229

TheChuggernaut (1 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #3,279

Not voting: MrHedin, Verelios, rac, Reki, TheChuggernaut, Maolfunction, LaunchpadMcQ, Sawneeks, Conditional-Pancakes

Post Counts:
weemadarthur: 91 Dr. Monkey: 78 Fat4all: 68 AllThingsPurple: 64 Conditional-Pancakes: 35 Blargonaut: 34 turmoil7: 30 Kyanrute: 29 TheChuggernaut: 26 Vincent Alexander: 19 Reki: 18 LaunchpadMcQ: 18 Stantastic: 15 Maolfunction: 14 Sawneeks: 14 Funky Dude Sparks: 13 rac: 13 Zippedpinhead: 12 empressdonna: 9 MrHedin: 6 Verelios: 4 Aeleus: 3

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I would never think this. I'm appalled that he would accuse me of it.
1. expect the doc brown spider monster to be something dumb, sommit like "everyone in the thunderdome dies"

2. im clearly not scum you weirdos

we had an n64 party last night, played Mischief Makers and ate pop tarts
So, let me get this straight. Ya'll had all the fun last night and I'm stuck with the sober afterparty. That's chill Fanto. What is that I see about a store being closed today, and why do you not want my money?
We aren't today, but maybe tomorrow! Welcome!
You know how to make me feel right at home.
FWIW I didn't think you were scum in the games I was scum :p
Verelios

summary:

-scum faddy was day vigged on D1
-town lovers were lunched on D1(yes, yes, don't ask)
-there was open chat during N1, courtesy of an old N64
-today there is a thunderdome between the 4 highest post counts
-you have to vote using rhymes
-Beauty Boys!!
Nice shot by the vig. And who or what are the beauty boys?

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
hey Sawneeks remember in Pokemon [Mafia] when you and I were scum and you got captured by a Pokemon Trainer and put into their private Gossip chat which disabled you from speaking to us in scum-chat but you could still read scum-chat so I made a cipher of codeworded phrases you could publicly say in the game-thread and according to the phrase(s) you said we could effectively spy on whatever was divulged in the Trainer's chat between them and their Pokemon and yourself without them knowing in the slightest there was a mole Diglett in their midst and that was the most devilishly fun teamwork of a scum team ever had; that's equal to the level of effort I'm not going to put in to help us towards deciphering Stan's gah!'s

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
hey Sawneeks remember in Pokemon [Mafia] when you and I were scum and you got captured by a Pokemon Trainer and put into their private Gossip chat which disabled you from speaking to us in scum-chat but you could still read scum-chat so I made a cipher of codeworded phrases you could publicly say in the game-thread and according to the phrase(s) you said we could effectively spy on whatever was divulged in the Trainer's chat between them and their Pokemon and yourself without them knowing in the slightest there was a mole Diglett in their midst and that was the most devilishly fun teamwork of a scum team ever had; that's equal to the level of effort I'm not going to put in to help us towards deciphering Stan's gah!'s
Yeah what he said

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Monkey you probably said why Chuggs already but could you quote it or explain to me like I'm 5. Thanks.

Welcome vere!