Royal_Flush

Oct 25, 2017
just fyi, I've been sitting with a friend I haven't seen for almost a year and a bottle of wine in her kitchen and did not reread malus, follow the thread since my last post or anything else. I'll just keep my vote and go back to catching up with my friend, won't be active at EOD, sorry. At least I hope that's how it goes and I don't give into the urge to check the thread while my friend bores herself to death :D

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe it's because I haven't played in awhile, but everyone seems to be very comfortable in their meta. I'm reading posts from players which wouldn't fly on another forum or community, but because we know their style we give them a pass. So yes, perhaps I expressed exasperation at this game going through the same motions as before.

But that's my meta. I'm going to be snarky and hitting the post minimum (Leo's argument that I was posting more than usual is rather funny).

Along with Leo above, Launch not knowing my meta while waxing poetic about ATP seems like he's trying hard to build a case on me. Maybe he didn't like that drive by post I made.

So that begs the question, where's the scum? It's why I haven't voted yet: I'm trying to see who is in their meta and who isn't.

XpRDSZP.gif

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Call his last page bias or whatever, but wee seems more unhinged than usual. Probably not something scum!wee would do.

Leo voted me because I threw shade at Neki and they were best buds in a previous game so how dare I. Wouldn't surprise me if this was town!Leo defending scum!Neki. Also likely not aligned with Launch.

Speaking of Launch, if you're going to jump to another target to look like uncertain town, at least spend more than 30 minutes there before jumping back.

Vote: Launchpad

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
You see, since my last game, the internet spawned this site called giphy.com, and it's so COOl.

it's absolute zero cool!

also i WANT to vote out everyone who has stolen one of my gifs i was gonna use, but that's not really a scum tell, but i can always switch to memeing, after all, we've proved here that i'm amazing at it.

498eGjU.gif

OP
OP
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

HPSauce (4 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #510
Yuta - #514 #703
Anexanhume - #640
Blargonaut - #665
weemadarthur - #716

malus (4 votes)
Sawneeks - #267
jman1954goat - #269
A WIld Ambulance Appears - #349
Ephidel - #689

Lone_Prodigy (3 votes)
LaunchpadMcQ - #522 #617
Royal_Flush - #557
Leo - #558
LaunchpadMcQ - #647

LaunchpadMcQ (2 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #73 #156
BoJack Horseman - #467
Yuta - #486 #514
Lone_Prodigy - #712

FateShirou (1 votes)
HPSauce - #67
Sawneeks - #187 #267

Royal_Flush (1 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #193 #488
FateShirou - #451

Zippedpinhead (1 votes)
malus - #715

jman1954goat (1 votes)
Zippedpinhead - #610

Ephidel (0 votes)
FateShirou - #263 #451
Anexanhume - #521 #640

Anexanhume (0 votes)
Ephidel - #455 #689

A WIld Ambulance Appears (0 votes)
FateShirou - #69 #89
Anexanhume - #131 #448
Yuta - #453 #486

AllThingsPurple (0 votes)
A WIld Ambulance Appears - #66 #288
malus - #257 #715
Leo - #361 #558

BoJack Horseman (0 votes)
FateShirou - #107 #263

Yuta (0 votes)
weemadarthur - #68 #86

Neki (0 votes)
weemadarthur - #172 #585

weemadarthur (0 votes)
FateShirou - #89 #107

Sawneeks (0 votes)
Yuta - #88 #453
AllThingsPurple - #156 #193
LaunchpadMcQ - #224 #522
weemadarthur - #585 #716
LaunchpadMcQ - #617 #647

Not voting: Yuta, Neki

Post Counts:
AllThingsPurple: 137 weemadarthur: 82 FateShirou: 74 HPSauce: 65 LaunchpadMcQ: 61 Anexanhume: 55 Sawneeks: 54 Yuta: 46 Leo: 44 A WIld Ambulance Appears: 41 Neki: 36 Ephidel: 33 BoJack Horseman: 24 Zippedpinhead: 23 malus: 20 Royal_Flush: 18 Blargonaut: 16 jman1954goat: 15 Lone_Prodigy: 11

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Pointing out which posts those are would be more helpful than broadly saying that we're giving people passes.

I only made 10 or so posts...

Zipped on the cult
Neki breaking the fourth wall
Anything from Blarg
First posts from malus (more like all of them)
Royal driving by
Maybe ATP snapping back at everyone but he's a high volume poster so it's fine right

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I feel like Bojack and Neki go largely unnoticed. Leo could also be a candidate today. But my feelings make me lean towards Bojack despite the first better impression I had.

How dare you.
You feel like his overreaction was enough to warrant a lunch?

Look, horror movie mafia was bad for a lot of us..

I feel like that was the cherry on top of his ton of posts with nothing behind them, also ghosting the thread when people didn't buy his outrage.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
HP is in my blind spot. Malus is fine to vote for but I feel like we do this a lot so I would feel bad if he flips town. I feel like I defended Sneeks too well and now she's kinda just skating by unscathed.

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
I don't particularly like either the Sneeks push or the HP push so really that just leaves me to vote Malus which just seemed to start from a meh vote from ATP

weemadarthur I asked HP those two particular because I was leaning toward those two for a vote at the beginning of the day but it seems like it's gained no traction so far

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I don't particularly like either the Sneeks push or the HP push so really that just leaves me to vote Malus which just seemed to start from a meh vote from ATP

weemadarthur I asked HP those two particular because I was leaning toward those two for a vote at the beginning of the day but it seems like it's gained no traction so far

What part of hp's day has been good?

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017

Your HP read said "not awkward or angry yet (town or not enough pressure)" but also "emotional HP is usually indicative of town", so I'm curious which of those you err towards with regards to his reaction earlier?

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I'm not sure how angry/emotional should be a town tell for someone that constantly got off the hook a couple games ago for having angry outbursts every time they got heat.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry folks something came up at work. I'll try to pop in before my meeting but no promises

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
Your HP read said "not awkward or angry yet (town or not enough pressure)" but also "emotional HP is usually indicative of town", so I'm curious which of those you err towards with regards to his reaction earlier?
Can you specifically link what reaction you're referring to? I skimmed his posts and it seemed mostly shit posting and snarky. And now you've all made HP angry and this is what I typically see from HP regardless of his alignment lol.