• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still debating but if I put a vote in right now I would probably go with LP over Salva although it's kind of splitting hairs between the two. I won't be around for the end of day, the day ends basically when I'm getting home from work, so I will confirm that before I head home.

Why do you think Salva is worth shooting?

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
Why do you think Salva is worth shooting?

He's been at the bottom of my list for a little bit just on gut feelings but what Fanto mentioned last night (quote below) made me start thinking about it more.

No, you're thinking from the perspective of a Scum player in all of those posts I quoted. You're talking about what Scum would do to him because of his claim, how they could frame him, what he could do if he was Scum, etc. It just shows me that your thought process is not a Townie one.

When I went back and looked through things from Salva it felt like they putting too many hypotheticals in the air that could be an attempt to muddy the waters. It's a fine line of throwing out some points that need to be discussed and throwing out points to distract and I think he might have slightly gone over that line. Maybe I'm letting Fanto's thoughts sway my own too much there but that's kind of what I am feeling.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Want to hear my full claim ?
I am Kaine the miller.
I had one Vigilante shot that i used on Hagi.

Sucks that it looks like i killed fran, since i did not even get a message telling me that it failed.

I Suspected that i would be checked sooner than later.

Its a lose lose scenario at this stage since i believe what you are claiming to be.
Sucks but i totally get that i will be voted out today.
You checked me and you hit scum, caliming miller is too easy to be true i know i know.

Since i will be the one to leave today can we talk about who is going to get shot ?

Our King still has a shot left.
United_States_President_Barack_Obama_shoots_clay_targets_on_the_range_at_Camp_David%2C_Maryland.jpg

here is my claim Reki. Not sure how you could have missed it since everyone else read it.

Bolded the important part

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
here is my claim Reki. Not sure how you could have missed it since everyone else read it.

Bolded the important part

First, I meant N3, sorry.

And wow I misread horribly then. This is what got me confused;

I shot @Hagi and he survived last night.
maxresdefault.jpg

Be strong and have courage @jman1954goat and let us cross over that Promised Land together. My shooting target will be Hagi.

"Shooting target" got me, apologies for the confusion.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
ahhh okay now i know where you got the idea.
Glad to have that out of the system :D

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Reminder protect Mrhedin at all cost tonight.

I'm gonna miss you Nin you are my favorite poster in this thread hopefully we can play together again. I really hope you are mafia b/c tomorrow is going to be a shutdown trying to explain how there's two vigilante. Hopefully Nin flips scum and we can go from there. Hitting a scam with my bullet is the dream.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Sorry I haven't been as active this day phase, got an ear infection that is affecting my concentration really badly which is exactly the last thing I need right now.

I definitely still think we should lunch Nin, but the Kingshot I'm still not sure on.

I'm not as suspicious of Vincent as I was, so my next suspicion would fall to LP. So my kingvote goes to LP

If nin is eliminated and they aren't a miller though and actually were town, then my kingvote goes to MrHedin

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry I haven't been as active this day phase, got an ear infection that is affecting my concentration really badly which is exactly the last thing I need right now.

I definitely still think we should lunch Nin, but the Kingshot I'm still not sure on.

I'm not as suspicious of Vincent as I was, so my next suspicion would fall to LP. So my kingvote goes to LP

If nin is eliminated and they aren't a miller though and actually were town, then my kingvote goes to MrHedin
That makes no sense, nin himself said he is a miller, why wouldn't he be one if he flips town?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Reminder protect Mrhedin at all cost tonight.

I'm gonna miss you Nin you are my favorite poster in this thread hopefully we can play together again. I really hope you are mafia b/c tomorrow is going to be a shutdown trying to explain how there's two vigilante. Hopefully Nin flips scum and we can go from there. Hitting a scam with my bullet is the dream.
barack-obama-december-2016.jpg

You know, I said before and I will say again, that when I started on this journey I did so with an abiding faith in Town and their ability, our ability, to join together to find Scum.
2013-03-03T151338Z_2_CBRE9210K7L00_RTROPTP_4_USA-FISCAL-OBAMA-SHUTDOWN.jpg

It was met sometimes with skepticism and doubt. Some folks didn't think I could pull it off. There were those who felt that i was lying.
170302-lewis-obama-tesae_emerpj

And yet, all of you came together,Trying to vote me down. And scum knocked on other players and made phone calls, and they talked to your parents who didn't know how to pronounce nin. And yet, once you started talking to each other , it turned out that you had something in common.
obama.jpeg

you were all wrong about me
obama-pointing1.jpg

And the audience took notice. And throughout, it was infused with a sense of hope. And earlier. it wasn't blind optimism that drove me to do all this work. It wasn't naïveté. It wasn't willful ignorance to all the challenges that Town faces. It was hope in the face of difficulty, hope in the face of uncertainty.
Obama_Is_Preparing_To_Make-e9fca5095ff5d4ab3af7053dca66dba6

You proved the power of hope.
010c54-20161216-obama.jpg

I hope you all can still pull this off.
800.jpeg

For -- For all of you who have just done amazing, remarkable work. SalvaPot . most of it unheralded, most of it without fanfare, most of it without you getting any word of thanks, we i could not be prouder of you. I could not be prouder. This has been the privilege of my life, and I know I speak for nin 4.0 as well.
AP_17018760437887_c0-419-5567-3664_s885x516.jpg

And you know, I look forward to continuing this mafia journey with you; and I can't wait to see what you do next.

And I promise you, I'll be right here with you.

All right?

1483831883342.jpg

God bless you. Thank you, everybody.

Yes I did. Yes I can.

God bless nin.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
That makes no sense, nin himself said he is a miller, why wouldn't he be one if he flips town?
Eurgh your right, that part made total sense in my head but now it doesn't at all. Just ignore that part.

My line of thinking was if nin was actually town and it wasn't a false red flag then Hedin would be lying, but as you said that makes little sense if nin said they were miller themselves. Dumb thinking on my part

Oct 26, 2017
Time to stir the pot.....

Could have the cop's investigation have been redirected? Could the red check have happened not where we thought?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Time to stir the pot.....

Could have the cop's investigation have been redirected? Could the red check have happened not where we thought?

One more thing.

This post looks just bad. I mean if you would have followed the thread and put in 1 and 1 together you would have gotten to a better conclusion.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
It's only worth entertaining a switcher if Nin hadn't already claimed Miller. Otherwise I don't know why Vincent is bringing it up.

OP
OP
lokiduck

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

nin (4 votes)
MrHedin - #1,357
Vincent Alexander - #1,375
Hagi - #1,435
Kalor - #1,444 #1,610
Aeleus - #1,482 #1,486
Stantastic - #1,712

Hagi (1 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #1,355
Vincent Alexander - #1,366 #1,375
nin - #1,420 #1,424

SalvaPot (1 votes)
Fanto - #1,347

TheChuggernaut (1 votes)
Kalor - #1,610

Vincent Alexander (0 votes)
Stantastic - #1,378 #1,712

jman1954goat (0 votes)
Stove - #1,365 #1,591

Lone_Prodigy (0 votes)
Fanto - #1,336 #1,347

Not voting: Reki, Lone_Prodigy, jman1954goat, nin, Aeleus, SalvaPot, Razmos, Stove

Post Counts:
nin: 80 jman1954goat: 53 Stantastic: 38 Fanto: 33 Aeleus: 31 Razmos: 29 TheChuggernaut: 28 Hagi: 25 Vincent Alexander: 25 SalvaPot: 21 Lone_Prodigy: 19 Reki: 17 MrHedin: 14 Kalor: 11 Stove: 6

Current Countdown:
77libom66k

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm obvioulsy keeping my vote on nin so just need decide properly on Jmans "king" shot. I've got Vincent down right now but i'm not confident in that at all and risking another potential town seems reckless.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
I'm still debating but if I put a vote in right now I would probably go with LP over Salva although it's kind of splitting hairs between the two. I won't be around for the end of day, the day ends basically when I'm getting home from work, so I will confirm that before I head home.

Leaving work soon so just codifying this as I didn't have time this afternoon to go back through the thread and parse my thoughts between LP and Salva so I'm just going to leave it with my first impressions here. So for posterity

nin!scum - LP
nin!town - Hagi

Oct 26, 2017
Chuggs got in my head with this:

I dunno, paranoia is telling me nin is trying to clear Hagi when he flips scum so I would just shoot him either way tbh.
nin is trying to clear me by putting both of us under suspicion? would be a pretty big fail on their part getting us both killed for no reason
Because if he flips scum after some woe is me "Please kill Hagi when I flip town" talk that's going to scare people away from flipping you.

I kind of agree. Curious what others thought about this line of reasoning?

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
King voting
Hagi (2)
nin (#1420)
TheChuggernaut (#1593)

SalvaPot (2)
Fanto (#1671)
jman1954goat (#1674)

Lone_Prodigy (1)
Fanto (#1589)
Stantastic (#1710)

Vincent Alexander (1)
Hagi (#1587)

Don't tell him who to shoot (1)
SalvaPot (#1636)

Don't shoot (1)
Lone_Prodigy (#1694)

Mafia!nin voting
Lone_Prodigy (3)
Fanto (#1588)
SalvaPot (#1779)
MrHedin (#1782)

SalvaPot (2)
Aeleus (#1748)
Reki (#1784)

Hagi (1)
TheChuggernaut (#1698)

Town!nin voting
Hagi (6)
nin (#1564)
MrHedin (#1611)
Lone_Prodigy (#1665)
TheChuggernaut (#1698)
SalvaPot (#1779)
MrHedin (#1782)

Lone_Prodigy (1)
Fanto (#1588)

TheChuggernaut (1)
Aeleus (#1748)

Don't shoot (1)
Reki (#1784)

---------

I couldn't complete my re-read, but as pointed out above;
- If Mafia!nin; SalvaPot. Not for the points he brought up recently - which can be read as reasonable town concern - but rather because he'll be a constant talking point until we solve the slot.
- If Town!nin; shoot no one, we can't afford a mess tonight.

If you won't abstain, shoot Hagi regardless of nin's flip.
Could probably shoot Kalor too. His posts over the past few hours were just done to get to the minimum.

Could you please decide for counting reasons? Thanks.

I kind of agree. Curious what others thought about this line of reasoning?

What I did was voting for No shot if nin flips town. Considering no one claimed the extra D1 NK, if we have another double-kill night and we add a third one with whoever jman shots that'd be brutal if all three are town. It's unlikely but I'm getting wary of a mess this night and, as LP pointed out, there're a bunch of potential targets. jman could take a shot next night or we could just discuss and vote out whoever we wanted to shot tonight anyways.

This all comes from my idea that Town!nin would led more credence to a Mafia!jman scenario, so yeah, I don't really want him shooting in that case. If that was true, jman could just go all "Oh geez a Bus Driver probably redirected my shot." if Hagi was one of his mates, or just shot him withouth being held accountable for that if he is town.

If Mafia though, we have a bit more space to afford the shot tonight.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
if we do have a bus driver who is town hopefully mrhedin is swapped with someone random to keep them safe

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
don't forget I voted to kingshot LP, sorry if my post wasn't clear on that

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
By the way

Vote: nin

Up to #1794;

King voting
Hagi (2)
nin (#1420)