NYPD on Twitter: "We regret to inform that Desmond Amofah aka Etika has been found deceased." (See guidelines before posting)

Ikaruga

Oct 27, 2017
Austria
I never understood why people followed him and what exactly his content was about, I saw some crazy Bitcoin investments by him a year ago(when it was at an all time high) buying at an even worse exchange rate and shook my head.

I watched a stream some time ago and he came across a bit strange, couldn't put my finger on it but something about him felt a bit off. Wouldn't have thought he'd commit suicide though, he seemed to have found a good life with a lot of "sponsors" as they seem to be called on youtube.

In the end you can't ever understand what happens in someone's mind, everyone faces their own demons, everyday.

Rest in piece man.

Combo

Jan 8, 2019
I only just found out about this. God have mercy on Etika.

If only we could have helped him. But there are more out there that we can help.

Combo

Jan 8, 2019
This includes being vulnerable. Honestly, it's a sign of strength to be able to show one's feelings on the outside.

If manhood is "strength," then maybe true strength should be seen as being yourself and being kind to others.
This is one of the best things I have read on this forum.

A man that lives like a pressure cooker will only break at some point.