EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
giphy.gif
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f33424a51534b31763232304946513d3d2d3932323437323434372e313632326338356238326436353938393430303035393433353338322e676966

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
No reason to test Leo's claim. If he's foxdie doc, scum has to handle him eventually and I am unbothered at that point by his wilding out.

Zeke shading everyone while also admitting he lied about his role and spinning it as not getting that a power is not vanilla smells like bullshit. Zeke is playing both sides. If he's telling the truth, then he gave us a pool to go through, but we won't know unless we flip him and right now I'm gonna say he doesn't look like he's telling the truth. Flip him and test, then explore that pool. There, we move the game, we have a trajectory, we remove noise. If we don't, we never trust that pool, potentially we flip a bunch of town digging into it, and come back to Zeke. Do not want. Just take the expedient route.

vote: EzekelRAGE

Neki using me as a shield for that vote is also a big red flag. Think for yourself.

I have not read as in depth as I normally do but I simply do not have time today. I have too much work.

red flag me all you want, I just want this day to be over. All this flip-flopping is nauseating at this point, the same thing happened yesterday and here we are again.

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

EzekelRAGE (11 votes)
Faddy - #4,249
Funky Dude Sparks - #4,265
AllThingsPurple - #4,371 #4,717
nin - #4,542 #4,815
HPsauce - #4,553
Leo - #4,572
Zem - #4,577
Kopite - #4,840
Zippedpinhead - #4,844 #4,967
Verelios - #4,847
Kalor - #4,897
nin - #5,037
Dr. Monkey - #5,039
EzekelRAGE - #5,045

Leo (5 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #4,479 #5,039
SkyOdin - #4,711 #5,031
AllThingsPurple - #4,717
Stantastic - #4,735
Ephidel - #4,831
Fanto - #4,883 #4,999
EzekelRAGE - #4,889 #5,000
Neki - #4,958
Zippedpinhead - #4,967
nin - #4,991 #5,004

Kalor (2 votes)
FateShirou - #4,056 #4,959
Zem - #4,437 #4,577
EzekelRAGE - #4,803 #4,889
nin - #4,815 #4,991
jman1954goat - #4,826
SkyOdin - #5,031

Faddy (2 votes)
FateShirou - #4,959
Lone_Prodigy - #5,022
EzekelRAGE - #5,025 #5,045

Kopite (0 votes)
Kalor - #4,407 #4,897

Verelios (0 votes)
Lone_Prodigy - #4,845 #5,022

nin (0 votes)
Fanto - #4,378 #4,883

Not voting: Fanto

Post Counts:
Dr. Monkey: 155 FateShirou: 147 Funky Dude Sparks: 141 EzekelRAGE: 124 nin: 80 Verelios: 80 Zem: 77 Leo: 74 Zippedpinhead: 60 AllThingsPurple: 57 HPsauce: 53 Kalor: 51 Faddy: 44 SkyOdin: 38 Fanto: 26 Lone_Prodigy: 25 Ephidel: 20 Stantastic: 19 Kopite: 14 Neki: 13 jman1954goat: 10

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 4 Ends
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
0hSzr6E.png

EzekelRAGE has died!

Welcome,

You are Solid Snake the Vanilla Town

You are aligned with the Good Guys (That's the TOWN).

Solid Snake is so boring, right? As such, you get the pleasure of being the vanilla town. Sorry! That said - perhaps if you search closely you can find the right frequency to seek out some help. You also have the ability to vote.

You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

Night 4 Ends:
o68ynx71gr

Actions lock two hours before day start.

Day 5 Begins
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
2EiA0Is.png

AllThingsPurple has died!

Welcome,

You are Metal Gear Acid the JOAT Deck

You are aligned with the Good Guys (That's the TOWN).

Time to believe in the heart of the cards and all that. You start the game with a deck of fifteen cards. You will get an opening hand of three cards. You may play up to two cards every combined day and night phase (e.g. you can play two cards between Day 1 and Night 1). Each day you will draw cards to return your hand to three total cards. You MUST draw at least one card each day, and if that would put you over three cards you must discard back down to three. You will die at the end of the phase in which you draw your last card. You also have the ability to vote.

You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.

Here are the cards in your deck and their effects:

Move - Commute that phase (day or night)

Stun Grenade - Roleblock the target that phase (day or night)

Cool Book - Roleblock the target in the next subsequent phase of that type (e.g. using this Day 2 would roleblock the target on Day 3)

Action + - Draw an additional card, it can be played immediately

Briefing - Look at the top card of the deck, choose if you want it to stay there or be moved to the bottom

Bomb - Select a target to send this card to, it may continue to be played by the person holding the card. The player holding the card at the end of the phase will die. You must play this card with at least 24 hours remaining in the phase.

Stealth - Select a target to be undetectable while moving that night (self-targeting is allowed)

Handy Medical Kit - Select a dead player to revive. They will return as a vanilla player.

Ceramic Armor - Gain a Bulletproof Vest

Psycho Mantis - Ask the gamerunner any question. Question must be approved and cannot directly reference another player.

DAY 5 BEGINS

Day 5 Ends:
vx0hq70trn

Vote Tool:

https://vote.fireblend.com/394645/#

Majority is 10

Players Remaining:

Funky Dude Sparks
nin
FateShirou
Leo
Stantastic
Zippedpinhead
Dr. Monkey
Verelios
Kalor
jman1954goat
SkyOdin
Kopite
Ephidel
HPSauce
Zem
Faddy
Lone_Prodigy
Neki
Fanto

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus christ. I was about to say that Zeke had the weirdest PM I'd ever seen but uh

turns out we are in full Geno territory after all

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
No pre-typed post, lets goooooo.

Damn, so we lost a chance at another revive then looking at ATP's flip, damn cool role.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I think that has to mean there's a role cop, right? ATP isn't on the list Zeke left but he's an unusual kill here. Goddamn, it gets wilder every time I look at it.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I know what you are all thinking. Faddy what are you going to do now Zeke is town.

And I want to tell you. You are wrong. Zeke was mafia, his role pm has been tailored.

Read it again and read what he said. He said he was messaging radio codes to Natiko but there is nothing in his role pm that says to do that. It makes zero sense for that to be a real role pm. He took whatever part of his role was real and tried to alter it to what he claimed in the thread.

He was mafia, probably with Chuggs and I have a massive side eye for Lone_Prodigy who niggled me about Zeke flipping town AND has talked about tailors.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I know what you are all thinking. Faddy what are you going to do now Zeke is town.

And I want to tell you. You are wrong. Zeke was mafia, his role pm has been tailored.

Read it again and read what he said. He said he was messaging radio codes to Natiko but there is nothing in his role pm that says to do that. It makes zero sense for that to be a real role pm. He took whatever part of his role was real and tried to alter it to what he claimed in the thread.

He was mafia, probably with Chuggs and I have a massive side eye for Lone_Prodigy who niggled me about Zeke flipping town AND has talked about tailors.

I have good news about LP because guess who was the lone person that visited me when I got poisoned last night.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

...What.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017

I would have believed it if someone was sending him messages but he specifically said he send the messages and it was his code that got a response.

Bastard game or not. That makes no sense to have that kind of role but not told how to use it unless you have an intimate knowledge of MGS.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017

I was about to say are YOU fucking kidding, but.

There's the thing in his PM about frequencies. It's just... really unclear. And weird. Which he also said. I've never seen anything like that before in a PM that I can recall.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not even gonna try to understand the nuances of that power. That's crazy.

RIP ATP.

I'm not even doubting there could be some sort of overwriting of role pms in this game for the mafia, but reading that pm i could see it working like Zeke told us. Nat just gave a hint, and he figured it out. I can see it being vague.

Considering the pm was tailored, who would write it? Why wouldn't it make more sense if it was wrote to mislead town?

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hello everyone this is a prewritten post
d4bbfcfddb.png

This is where i stand going into today

Now im going to give my opionons of a few people

1, Fanto
I did some digging into them, they played the role spec card pretty heavily into haw haw's role claim.
Into day 4, they made a good town list, with them reading zeke as top town
again that list really wasnt out there (maybe it was post day 4 bias)
I did call them out for adding sky to that list but i dont seem to recall if they said anything about that
they made a good post about nin flying under the radar and having bad votes

2. Faddy
Very odd person compared to eastenders
ive seen them tunnel but not like this
they do call out vere at the start of the day? but nothing really goes on, they mention them having a mason partner is doubtful as no1 really defended them
Made an weird last min post about if scum killed them? Associated vere with zeke for having a list of freq ready to go, and throw fanto into that group, 2nd group is "Kalor, Stan. Sky, Ephidel, ATP and monkey." -
Just a bizaree post in general,

3. Sparks
IDK where to go with this guy
they snuck in a vote for zeke while hp was telling us about his pair...
Not sure if they are in their own universe when they vote….or talk in thread…or anything??

4. Nin
Claims they are town for whatever reason
idk what the heck that was about
they do some spec talk about hp/zipped if one dies what happens to the other
again just useless catter
#4392, just a weird list in general,
Stan gave them a slight scum reading, so idk what that means considering its stan
Names themselves human???
then LP labels them as scum

Thats pretty much it, I really couldnt put myself together to actually go through posts on by one so...

I think today, we should question faddy for his motives now that zeke is dead and the bizarre post, get sparks and nin to do something besides wtv they have been doing and from what i read i feel like fanto is just a lose townie, but they have been following whereever monkey goes

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
DON'T BACK DOWN, DOUBLE DOWN

but everyone should read Zeke's role PM and realise it is not a proper role.

Whether the info he gave is real. I am more inclined to believe that is true because he was solely interested in hunting the Primary scum team.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I would have believed it if someone was sending him messages but he specifically said he send the messages and it was his code that got a response.

Bastard game or not. That makes no sense to have that kind of role but not told how to use it unless you have an intimate knowledge of MGS.
I mean...I guess? Maybe? I just googled codec frequencies which is common knowledge and readily available online for anyone who played a MGS.

It does seem weird that he didn't flip with more after death. I thought roles with things baked in like conditionals not known to the player flipped up too.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
what's the play when someone in contention says "hey this person visited me and now I'm infected" I'm still operating as if we have two scum teams so its possible Kalor AND LP are just different types of scum...

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Well clearly scum is trying to find the cop. I don't know if ATP was top town but he made a good target since he soft claimed a role that could help town.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I mean...I guess? Maybe? I just googled codec frequencies which is common knowledge and readily available online for anyone who played a MGS.

It does seem weird that he didn't flip with more after death. I thought roles with things baked in like conditionals not known to the player flipped up too.

this is all his PM says

if you search closely you can find the right frequency to seek out some help.

No action, no instructions. He just had to know to send a 5 digit code to the mod??? come on.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017

You've been here longer than me - have you ever seen a PM like that?

On the one hand, I think Faddy is in conspiracy town a little but on the other it is just not standard. But I mean. I guess it doesn't have to be?

Zipped: I don't know. It seems... not bright to visit the claimed self-watcher regardless.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
DON'T BACK DOWN, DOUBLE DOWN

but everyone should read Zeke's role PM and realise it is not a proper role.

Whether the info he gave is real. I am more inclined to believe that is true because he was solely interested in hunting the Primary scum team.
It IS really short. I'll give you that. Honestly after the last HvV game where I got role blocked by a dead ghost after their role was tailored so that it appeared that they were neutral It sounds plausible.

I'm thinking about dropping a vote on LP because even if I am scum reading kalor, scum still tries to make this play to eliminate the other scum team.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
You've been here longer than me - have you ever seen a PM like that?

On the one hand, I think Faddy is in conspiracy town a little but on the other it is just not standard. But I mean. I guess it doesn't have to be?

Zipped: I don't know. It seems... not bright to visit the claimed self-watcher regardless.
I technically haven't seen a vague PM flip like that unless it involved some relevant info still in play. Most of the times, even when a person dies before they're able to 'SSJ role transformation' that information is included in their flip. So, it's non-standard, yeah, although maybe Nat gave some supplemental information later. I don't know.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I think the lack of a faction kill on his role PM (unless it was tailored) is a big hint that he's not the primary scum team.

Plus look at his role. Godfather, 1 shot BP, roleblocker, and watcher. A 5-7 member scum team does not have that kind of power concentrated on one person. His team is likely small.

Any discussion about him seeing ATP visiting jman, though, is likely made up, and I'm side eying anyone who continues to talk about this.
Not feeling any of these wagons.

FateShirou let's start another vote.

Vote: Verelios

The sleepwalker claim is scum's go to if they're ever caught visiting someone. I can't reconcile the mason claim though (along with an unknown partner) so there's some doubt there.

Given the type of game this is, I can totally see a tailor acting on Kalor.

Lone_Prodigy telling us a little too much about the tailoring imo.