• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
RNGod bugs me a lot, btw. There's no acceptable way to say that aloud.

I'm in a tough spot here though. I don't really want turmoil gone but my scum vibes don't seem to be candidates.

Handy dandy vote tool tells me turmoil just dropped the vote though and seems unlikely this swings another way. I'll withhold for a minute

OP
OP
Fireblend

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
==== CURRENT VOTES ====
Day Start

turmoil7 (4 votes)
sorian - #145 #262
stanleypalmtree - #251
rac - #361
natiko - #377
dr. monkey - #395

flatearthpandas (4 votes)
luxcommander - #191
oliver james - #253
gorlak - #270
turmoil7 - #391

oliver james (2 votes)
melonrabbit - #104
flatearthpandas - #197
dr. monkey - #238 #255
natiko - #375 #377

gorlak (1 votes)
dr. monkey - #136 #178
brazil - #400

rac (1 votes)
dr. monkey - #255 #305
sorian - #262

dr. monkey (1 votes)
turmoil7 - #87 #357
brazil - #168 #343
lone_prodigy - #221

sorian (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #86 #136
oliver james - #100 #139
dr. monkey - #352 #395
turmoil7 - #357 #391

melonrabbit (0 votes)
luxcommander - #129 #191

lone_prodigy (0 votes)
rac - #295 #361

lone prodigy (0 votes)
rac - #276 #295

luxcommander (0 votes)
brazil - #83 #168

comrade sparkster (0 votes)
brazil - #343 #400

Post Counts:
dr. monkey: 57 sorian: 45 brazil: 38 gorlak: 27 oliver james: 26 turmoil7: 18 rac: 16 luxcommander: 16 comrade sparkster: 15 flatearthpandas: 14 natiko: 13 lone_prodigy: 12 stanleypalmtree: 10 melonrabbit: 9 fireblend: 3 pedro: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

TIME REMAINING IN THIS DAY PHASE:
bla_1524603600.png

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I believe Oliver James is scum. Probably Sorian with him. Dunno the third. Don't think it's feps and I'm disappointed Gorlak would think there'd be such an obvious link. I hope turmoil is but I have a feeling we're about to flip town however this goes.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Monkey is the one really all over the place though, I cfd there before Gorlak.

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
I would advice to vote for Gorlak, like, he hardly had any fire under him

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Either way, sorry for my limited activity, guys. I should've prodded more. Townies: please treat each new day as a clean slate, and don't go off the deep end on sequential lynches.

You are all beautiful and I love you all.

Oct 26, 2017
Short on time but I could go Gorlak. I went from initially liking thoughtful and aggressive play but that seemed to have turned corner into a tunnel. Not sure on how to read the Oliver thing though. I didn't and don't take anything from that and I don't see how such a play would be town indicative and god dammit I don't have time. Leaving vote as it is

OP
OP
Fireblend

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
FINAL DAY 1 VOTES:

==== CURRENT VOTES ====
Day Start

turmoil7 (5 votes)
sorian - #145 #262
stanleypalmtree - #251
rac - #361
natiko - #377
dr. monkey - #395
brazil - #401 #406
sorian - #407

flatearthpandas (3 votes)
luxcommander - #191 #410
oliver james - #253
gorlak - #270
turmoil7 - #391 #404
turmoil7 - #421

dr. monkey (2 votes)
turmoil7 - #87 #357
brazil - #168 #343
lone_prodigy - #221
brazil - #420

oliver james (2 votes)
melonrabbit - #104
flatearthpandas - #197
dr. monkey - #238 #255
natiko - #375 #377

sorian (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #86 #136
oliver james - #100 #139
dr. monkey - #352 #395
turmoil7 - #357 #391

melonrabbit (0 votes)
luxcommander - #129 #191

lone_prodigy (0 votes)
rac - #295 #361

gorlak (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #136 #178
brazil - #400 #401
turmoil7 - #404 #421
brazil - #406 #420

lone prodigy (0 votes)
rac - #276 #295

rac (0 votes)
dr. monkey - #255 #305
sorian - #262 #407

luxcommander (0 votes)
brazil - #83 #168

comrade sparkster (0 votes)
brazil - #343 #400

Post Counts:
dr. monkey: 61 sorian: 48 brazil: 46 gorlak: 30 oliver james: 26 turmoil7: 21 flatearthpandas: 17 luxcommander: 17 rac: 16 comrade sparkster: 15 natiko: 14 lone_prodigy: 12 stanleypalmtree: 10 melonrabbit: 9 fireblend: 5 pedro: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
Fireblend

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
The discussion seemed to have no end, with all of the ResetEra 13 members presenting well thought-out and thoroughly researched arguments, being all both masters of debate and attached to the concept of being alive.

Finally, the clown, who had retreated to a corner to watch the proceedings, grew tired of the civilized discussion, and taking off his mask, revealed himself to be none other than Fireblend. "Ok guys, we really need to be wrapping up here. You're all going to sleep for no good reason in a bit and unless you're on the other side of that door by then, you will all be vaporized."

"Why don't we kill you instead?" someone was heard saying, trying to be clever.
"Ye- You know, the- One thing I should- - Excuse me for one second" replied Fireblend, vanishing into thin air.

The room erupted into chaos, until turmoil7 found themselves cornered by a now uncontrollable mob. "I'm not the mole!" they screamed to no avail.

"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD" the group screamed in unison, throwing turmoil7 into a lava pit that had materialized solely for the needs of this scene.

turmoil7 the vanilla townie has died!

DAY 1 ENDS

THE NIGHT PHASE WILL END IN:

bla_1524690000.png

Please submit your night actions at least 2 hours before the deadline

Good night!

OP
OP
Fireblend

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Waking up, the group of thieves found themselves on the other side of the door, one step further into the ResetEra Federal Reserve's coveted vault. This room was the reserve's library, and was much bigger than the previous room, with countless rows of bookshelves lined up all across its length. A radio in the corner came to life as the group began to come to.

"Congratulations! You're one step closer to the vault. But our agents continue to hide in your midst, and they will stop you before you can reach it!"

The group shared concerned glances and noticed that not one, but two members of their group were now missing!
They weren't missing for long though, as they found Sorian's body badly hidden under a pile of books in the library's self-help section.

Sorian, the 1-Shot Vigilante has died!

The group had little time to ponder the cruelty Sorian had been subjected to both before and after death, for Lone_prodigy's lifeless body fell in front of them with a thud. It soon became apparent that someone had, unsuccessfully, attempted to staple it to the roof.

Lone_prodigy, the Vanilla Townie has died!

To add to their despair, the radio started broadcasting once more.

"If you want to make it past this room, all you have to do is find a key, carefully hidden in-between these books! You have... 48 hours to complete this task. Mwahahahaha!"

"Oh, and you have to kill someone"

DAY 2 BEGINS
bla_1524862800.png

MAJORITY IS 6

Last edited:

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
So best guess is Sorian shot LP and scum killed Sorian I imagine? Going to have to read back and see if Sorian's death implicates anyone except rac. Also -

VOTE: Oliver James

Poor play yesterday, softing a role for literally no reason, but also laying the groundwork for him to deny it in case he gets counterclaims. Nope.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Did an SK kill LP or did Sorian? Sorian might have used his shot early and he wanted to flip LP.

Ten left, three scum. I assume I'm only alive to be set up as Sorian's killer, since I'd bet scum picked up what I was laying down, and further assume scum didn't hit Brazil because he was wrong all day and it was further assumed a doctor would cover him.

RIP Sorian and LP; game will be quieter without y'all. Sorry, Sorian. I'll figure you out sometime.

I'm out running errands and will return later. Still pretty sure about OJ tho.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Check to see who was barking him down the most, that'll be the best bet for top candidate to at least start. I'm not quite sure why Sorian would use his 1-shot on LP because of this post:

At least from what I can tell from a quick glance.
In that post he says he wanted an LP or rac flip over all others?

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Sorian was really intrigued by the alleged L_P-rac connection, and so it's possible that the second death is his doing, and not a Serial Killer's.

Somehow, though, I think he'd shoot rac first.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
what reason would an sk have at killing lp?

can someone point out where oj softed a claim? i cant see nothing and its making me feel stupid

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
That's not what I said. He could've shot rac and hit a BP.

I agree that it wouldn't be very Sorian-like to withhold a shot.
That is a possibility, and I would say if a second double kill happens then rac probably needs to go. That's more a D3 discussion though since we just don't have enough info.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
what reason would an sk have at killing lp?
Why would an SK need a reason beyond "he probably won't be protected" to shoot someone on N1?

can someone point out where oj softed a claim? i cant see nothing and its making me feel stupid
OJ talked about protecting me early in the game, and then said something about unfortunately not having the tools to do so.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
Why would an SK need a reason beyond "he probably won't be protected" to shoot someone on N1?

killing off people with low post counts doesn't seems like a good way to hide to me

No. Is there any particular reason you feel it's likely there's a SK as opposed to Sorian shooting? Do you not think Sorian would shoot LP or you?

if i were to guess me, but i feel like your'e missing a lot of possibilities

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
killing off people with low post counts doesn't seems like a good way to hide to me

if i were to guess me, but i feel like your'e missing a lot of possibilities
I mean there's only a few possibilities:

• Sorian and scum shoot. No SK exists.
  • SK and scum shoot. Sorian inexplicably holds his shot.
  • Scum, Sorian, and SK all shoot. Two of them pick the same target.
  • Scum, Sorian, and SK all shoot. Someone is saved by a theoretical doctor.
  • Scum, Sorian, and SK all shoot. One of scum or Sorian hit a BP SK.
I don't find option 2 realistic at all. I also don't find option 4 realistic because it would take scum or the SK convincing themselves it's worth a shot on Brazil by either hoping there's no doc or that a doc wouldn't protect the confirmed townie. 3 and 5 are possible, but why go down that rabbit hole now when we know any SK would be outted D3? That leaves me with 1 for now.

If you believe Sorian would shoot you then what do you feel happened last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.