Most likely of these Mario games to appear in 2020?

• Super Mario 3D World Port

Votes: 484 73.9%
  • Super Mario Odyssey 2/Next 3D Mario

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • Paper Mario 6

Votes: 284 43.4%
  • Super Mario Party 2

Votes: 113 17.3%
  • Mario Golf

Votes: 120 18.3%
  • Mario Kart 9

Votes: 57 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberWolfBia

Apr 5, 2019
Brazil
Next NSO Online Exclusive: The next batch of SNES games (if we are lucky) or another DLC for Tetris 99. I can't see them adding any other app/game this soon.

Smash Brothers DLC Stage NOT in Fighters Pass: Pac-Maze returning, please God! (Not that I expect any additional content outside of the Fighter Passes)

Unexpected Port: at this point GTAV would be unexpected.. I already gave up, to be honest (and that's when that sort of thing usually happens, just like with Overwatch)

antonio

Jan 12, 2018
This guy has been patiently waiting for his return in the new Donkey Kong game. I bet he has planned some interesting costume for his revenge.
nocrocodiles.jpg

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
I've got work on Wednesday into the late evening. I'd only be able to watch it live if it were at a time similar to the Pokemon Direct or on Thursday :(

And it seems like 'Thursday' to the Americans is 'Wednesday' to us Brits. Can't seem to find any Directs that actually aired on a Thursday here unfortunately.
Aren't big direct usually at 11 Pm in the UK?

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't Nintendo's quarterly report coming at the end of the month? Seems like they'd really want to set the road map for 2020 to put the investors at ease (though the holiday results will probably help with that anyway).

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't Nintendo's quarterly report coming at the end of the month? Seems like they'd really want to set the road map for 2020 to put the investors at ease (though the holiday results will probably help with that anyway).

That's what we said last year too and the next Direct was in February so the investor's meeting doesn't mean anything unfortunately. :p

Timppis

Banned
Apr 27, 2018

Right now Nintendo doesn't need to do anything but show the upwards sales and the numbers.

Literally they could answer every question by just pointing a stick at sales graph and it would (and should) be enough for investors.

antonio

Jan 12, 2018
I look forward to info about Super Nintendo World. It would be great if there was a video presentation, even if it was only in Japanese.

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
Really excited for the Super Nintendo World news as I'll be visiting Japan later this year

mrfusticle

Oct 30, 2017
- Next NSO Online Exclusive: Advance Wars Royale
- Smash Brothers DLC Stage NOT in Fighters Pass: Aperture Science Laboratories Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
- Unexpected eShop Port: Hearthstone

Plum

May 31, 2018
I'm confused. Why would a Direct be announced tomorrow if it's being shown on Thursday? Every Direct announcement I can find has been the day before both in America and the UK. For example last September's Direct was announced on the 3rd (Tuesday) for release on the 4th (Wednesday):

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm confused. Why would a Direct be announced tomorrow if it's being shown on Thursday? Every Direct announcement I can find has been the day before both in America and the UK. For example last September's Direct was announced on the 3rd (Tuesday) for release on the 4th (Wednesday):

It'll air roughly 32 hours after its announcement when announced on a tuesday. But if you're in the non-UK Europe it'll be on Thursday since it'll be at 00h00. In the UK it'd be 11PM the day before.

Plum

May 31, 2018
It'll air roughly 32 hours after its announcement when announced on a tuesday. But if you're in the non-UK Europe it'll be on Thursday since it'll be at 00h00. In the UK it'd be 11PM the day before.

That makes sense, but presumably most people here are American so a Tuesday announcement would be for a Wednesday Direct.

I just don't get where all the '16th' predictions are coming from tbh; the 15th seems a lot more likely if it's going to be announced this week.

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
Just wanted to quickly point out that the Pikmin 3 website has been redirecting since last July/August-ish, and that the Loot Pots article is clearly just trying to ride the hype. The article is very carefully worded to avoid giving specific dates, but I'm guessing since they include a screenshot of the website "from 2019" that they are aware this was not a recent change.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for when it doesn't get announced for today and then people will say "this means it will air in February"

Status
Not open for further replies.