Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
What the hell did I wake up to... 😕

Well, for now, all I can say is that the staff does care about this community and doesn't want to drive anyone away. You have my word on that.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I literally woke up, checked discord and all this drama about a tweet and some EGS thread

My face was *avatar quote*

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
GOTD is clearly Spider Solitaire. Windows sales have been going up ever since they started to include that as part of the basic Windows games package.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
I was shocked when I woke up this morning and that mod wasn't banned/de-modded. Should I have been?

(and Spelunky is an amazing game. Hopefully get some more info on Spelunky 2 soon)

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
What happened?? Did something happen to the PC community here? Not sure , I always miss these things 😂

Anyways, Steam lunar sale today?

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
What happened?? Did something happen to the PC community here? Not sure , I always miss these things 😂

Anyways, Steam lunar sale today?
EGS bait thread, then Bronson posted a tweet, named some members from the PC community, harassed them without any evidence whilst bemoaning he was harassed and "chased" off the site. So now those named are being harassed by other sites, which I won't name.

ThatOneGuy831

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That entire thread was a shitshow for a number of reasons and I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did and the mod that made it got off scot-free. Anyway, I've been obsessed with playing heavily modded Fallout New Vegas after trying to get back into Fallout 4 after not playing since 2016. The JSawyer Ultimate mod makes the game so much more interesting and fun(?) to play that I'm on my second playthrough with another character. God New Vegas is such a treat of a game and I wish Outer Worlds reached even a fraction of what it was.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else playing Temtem? We need an Era clan so we can take over all the dojos/gyms

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
Bad Rats has a pretty gross stereotype which put me off from playing further in it.
the Muslim terrorist bomb thing is really awful which made me wonder for a bit why it was a meme but im pretty sure it's just because no one plays it and those who do do it for 2 minutes and never see it

only suckers like us who spend our precious time to get to like the third level before quitting see it

RoboitoAM

Oct 25, 2017
It's been so long since I've posted here

Probably will be very rare, as I'd rather just see discord stuff

Edit: oh, the link in the Op is expired anyway

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
EGS bait thread, then Bronson posted a tweet, named some members from the PC community, harassed them without any evidence whilst bemoaning he was harassed and "chased" off the site. So now those named are being harassed by other sites, which I won't name.

I asked a few times why the OP made this thread and what we should discuss in it. No answer.

Holy smokes - I didn't read all pages but I skimmed through halfway and ya...maybe it's a good thing I am not up to date with the stuff that goes around here 😅

Edit: didn't know bronsonlee wasn't a mod anymore ...goes to show you how much in the dark I am in about stuff on this site 😂

DuppoloGAF

Oct 28, 2017
Gris and plague tales are awesome games. Buy 3 month of pc game pass for 1 euro ad have fun guys! BTW now I'm playing Horace free now in egs and that game narrative is so good. Really make me think about what gaming could be as a medium

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I legit don't know which view between "EGS is just another launcher," and "EGS is anti-consumer/competitive" is "woke" and which is "big brained."

I also don't know where "exclusivity is bad" ends, and "port-begging" begins.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Your view is too narrow, there are lots of different use cases where someone might have lots of hours and still give a negative review.
I had over 200h in Diablo 3 and i hate that game and i wouldn't recommend it. A combination of reasons like friends asking me to play with them, the end game being a different experience than the early playthroughs for these games, d2 being my goat and me hoping the game gets better if i get stronger or if i find a different place or different way to loot or if i use a different character (this alone takes a tons of hours), also checking the game out after updates to see if the it got better.
Fair enough. I still think you must have found some enjoyment in it to put in 200+ hours. One of the examples I was thinking of was Trials Rising, there's a negative review from someone when they had 148 hours played. Their top two complaints were the user interface not being great, and the times for medals on some tracks not being to their satisfaction. They went on to play 376 hours total, so I figure it can't have been all bad. Amplification of nitpicks while discounting the positives which keep them coming back for hundreds of hours is what I'm talking about. Another negative review is from someone with 278 hours at review time, and the entire review is the word, "No." I don't consider that a useful user review. Another user has played 1,200 additional hours after giving their negative review (the game came out 11 months ago, so they're averaging 4.5 hours every single day for 11 months).

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
He "harassed them without evidence"? Dont make shit up dude. He made accusations and its fine for people to believe who they want to, but he didnt harass anyone in those tweets.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Anyways...surprised no one is talking about the lunar sale which many outlets already posted news about it

I wonder if valve will do another $5 off promotion - I will get ys memories of celceta in that case

Status
Not open for further replies.