• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
As promised here are the finished signs for our Halloween decorations
FDVBG7N.jpg

And

NgF7ugN.jpg

I can see why HP thought ATP was scum based on their last post and how ATP likely knew he was leaving the game. I thought that was done and dusted with Bojack and Wee confirming they were in a chat with ATP?

Yes we eventually need to solve whether Bojack and Wee are town or not, BUT now isn't the time.

im still reading more but I wanted to comment on the recent discussion

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
As promised here are the finished signs for our Halloween decorations

I can see why HP thought ATP was scum based on their last post and how ATP likely knew he was leaving the game. I thought that was done and dusted with Bojack and Wee confirming they were in a chat with ATP?

Yes we eventually need to solve whether Bojack and Wee are town or not, BUT now isn't the time.

im still reading more but I wanted to comment on the recent discussion
Nice signs mate. And by the way, what is it time for, discussion wise in your opinion?

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
And the thread has been glacial.
well i saw some premier league matches today, saw interstellar and played some arise
and decided to be happy for a saturday instead of being miserable and trying to get blood from a blarg or contemplating where i had gone wrong in life with HP being alive

so give us your reads vere

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Parity cop is a pretty risky claim to make in a separate chat. While it's entirely possible we have no town cop in this game, the fact there's no counterclaim makes me believe wee for now.

Bojack has no reason to lie about his role so I believe he is town as well.

Ambulios had an unprompted claim which seems town so I'll put him as town for now.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
You're talking about your D1 vote on Jman? What are your current thoughts on him then.

And the thread has been glacial.
Halloween signs, 4 hours of children's football (soccer), 3 kids haircuts, and finishing outside decorations with the family. Sorry it's been slow. It's just a Saturday.

but yes, because yesterday was a hammer from a redcheck there really isn't as much to go on, so we should go back a day and re-evaluate.

I feel a bit better about Jman, because his play has improved over the past day. Moved from scumread to null read though, still not getting a true town vibe,

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Ephi's posts today have included "I have no real leads or reads", a summary that erroneously listed malus and me as scum reading each other (it's unrequited), and some flavour talk about Q. Wouldn't oppose voting there.

HP has almost talked exclusively about ATP today even after his win. Like, if I barely escape D1 and everyone wants to resolve my wagon on the subsequent days, I might put in some more effort. Or just check out and use the double again for a last minute save?

Fate scum read Neki who was town, and scum read Leo who was town. He has otherwise disseminated his scum team into various combinations of malus, Royal, Blarg, me, and Ephi. He has also bemoaned his inability to get any answers or find good town play. It's classic scum behaviour but also classic Fate behaviour so I'm just going to say do your best.

Malus sets off scum red flags every time he posts and I am mildly surprised that most people seem to ignore it which usually means scum protection. I only worry that he is actually town and will die ignominiously after I flip. Please be town.

Zipped seems to be trying after a shaky start and while his soft claim wasn't as clever as he thought it was, he'll live a few more days before he's NKed. Town.

Usually by this point we'd get something from Blarg. Still waiting.

I had a town lean on Yuta and I disagree with Randomless' D1 analysis, namely that the HP wagon was clean. Otherwise I haven't seen enough.

I liked anex's most recent post. But he's also a null for me at the moment.

Royal is busy which we can't do anything about.

I'm neutral on jman but with his claim, scum isn't touching him. Could we see endgame jman?

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
well i saw some premier league matches today, saw interstellar and played some arise
and decided to be happy for a saturday instead of being miserable and trying to get blood from a blarg or contemplating where i had gone wrong in life with HP being alive

so give us your reads vere
From what I've seen so far, I like Random's contributions, they seem a bit much to be scum obfuscation but even if they are I enjoy keeping him around because he doesn't mind talking and we'll know any inconsistencies as they come up. Bojack seems on the level and its supported by his flavor and chat claim.

Zipped had me giving him side eye re-reading Day start. His posts are a bit too...on topic and they rarely give us an idea of what Zipped wants to push or discuss, if I had to choose a way to describe it. When he said that someone might have put ATP in a nether spacd I went '...!' that's a weird thing to say and not elaborate, even as a conspiracy theory.

HP is someone I'll leave so long as I'm unsure if I'm a dog sniffer or not but I wasn't amused by his strong defense of why ATP could be scum.

LP feels off to me. He swings between opinions quickly (actually not sure if it's quick, I'm just judging by post #). I'd want to look more here.

I will say that I find the connection between Zipped and LP interesting. If one of them flip scum then I'd certainly consider the other an investigation target.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Huh, when did the claim happen?
Ok ive been thinking long and hard about how to approach my ability in this game and I am going to try to Just tell town how the have to behave to most benefit us.

I have to ask you all to trust me here and do exactly what I say and no this is not reverse psychology bullshit actually listen to exactly what im telling you to get town in best position to win.

Power Roles absolutely under any circumstance do not Investigate me, Do not Swap Me and Don't Heal Me . My role has some twist that I don't wanna share and I will try to hurt Mafia But town will be hurt by it too especially if you Target me.

If you feel Iffy just Vote me out but Please avoid using Power roles on Me.

I want to avoid being specific on details for reasons that will be obvious at some point.

Just don't target me with Night Abilities

Hopefully the fact that I am doing this with little scrutiny buys me some leeway that I am just making a move that helps town here even if it my put me in Harms way Vote wise.

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
Wee seems very genuine, excited and earnest, but I don't have any meta on them as scum. Very chatty and happy
I'll be damned if the description of chat wee doesn't make me more concerned than anything I've seen from her in the main thread, lol.

More-so or less-so than in this thread?
Are you getting excited and earnest from gifs or words?
Are you getting along?

Scum fake claiming a cop isn't usually too useful. If their check is wrong and they can't prove it they'll likely be eliminated, but scum fake claiming a Parity Cop gives them a larger degree of maneuverability to "get things wrong" so to speak. Yeah comparing Neki and Sneeks went wrong, but there could be a switcher. Who's next, comparing LP and HP as it seems she is hinting at? If they both flip town the jig will be up, but trading wee's life for 3 townies and wasting 4 days of votes in the process would probably be seen as a worthwhile trade for scum. Despite all that paranoia, my gut currently says that wee is just actually town right now.
If you really want to have fun with paranoia you can imagine a scenario where Sneeks wasn't the intended N1 kill.
Go into D1 saying they're different and stirring up a vote off between them.
Whichever one you manage get rid of first, the "other" one is red checked, when neither of them are scum two days have already passed and then you get to go whoops, must have been switch/redirect.
Gives you an extra day on top of what we got.

That said I'm not actually scum reading wee atm.
There's a whole lot of "but what if" around the results but nothing about her actual play is setting off any alarm bells and that wins out for me. Bit of tonal mismatch in places but that could be down to being new to utilising gifs as much as anything else, and while I'm sure wee is somewhat aware that she posts less as scum and could be working to countermand it she does seem to be keeping up the activity across days, even more so if she has another chat to contend with as well.

What the trio doesn't seem to guarantee is the alignment of wee. Looking at what I assume was a Neki alignment swap, it only made sense from a scum perspective as there was a lot of attention on Neki in that time period. However, wee sharing a scum-chat could have guaranteed such a swap happened. Thus, it's also possible that wee could be dishonest about their role. They could have said Neki had a red-check if scum aligned and almost guaranteed that would come true if Neki was eliminated (outside of being neutral). Given wee knew ATP was already neutral from the chat, that would probably even give further confidence Neki wasn't neutral. Moreover, they'd know not to target ATP with a NK.

None of this is to say that I suspect wee, but merely that I see a scenario in which most of what we've been told is true with mafia alignment being able to spoil the crucial results.
A scenario where Wee is a parity cop but is also scum (which seems to be what you're suggesting with the top part) makes little sense to consider. Scum have no need of a parity cop and wouldn't have needed to ensure the swap happened.

The flat out lying is possible, of course, but Bo said she came out with the claim fast and Wee has never struck me as an early and off the cuff gambiteer, whereas she does have form as town for wanting to ensure her information has routes to get out because she expects to get dead.

As for Leo's elimination, I hesitate to read too much into their pre-demise reads. Scum using those as a basis to eliminate Leo is a pretty risky move. They are simply the thoughts of one Town person who doesn't know the alignment of N-1 remaining players. Additionally, they were operating on less information than we have now.
I concede it's more likely he was killed because he displayed the willingness to actually analyse things than because of anything he actually expressed. As Vere said, thread pace has not been great, and that happens when you get rid of those people.
But I still felt it was worth nothing his opinions considering he was killed intentionally and we have a habit of tuning out what people said once they ded.

One thing I've been debating is the utility of publishing a full town vs. mafia read list. I'm genuinely curious what the opinions about it are. I am all in favor of doing a scum-read list, but what I fear about town-reads is when they are wrong, they can be used as leverage against the person who posted them since they've unwittingly become chummy with scum. I say this partly because I am getting extremely strong town vibes from some today, but I hesitate to post those because the tangible benefit of doing so seems low. Part of it is just not viewing my own thoughts as particularly more valuable than anyone else's.
Wouldn't necessarily say a full list is advantageous because from experience if you try and comment on everyone you can end up trying to force it and end up with square pegs in round holes, but if you have specific strong town reads on specific people then I'd say by all means you should share them.

Sometimes people town tell better than scum scum tell, working out who is left to suspect as part of process of elimination after taking out the townier folks is entirely valid imo.

Referencing your "gut" for feelings and votes only works the first day or two in my opinion. I have a few more thoughts here, but I'd like to see how the rest of the day plays out.
Eh, sometimes you need to listen to those gut feelings even if you can't force an entire reasoned read into being. Sometimes things just feel off with no specific flag.

Ephi's posts today have included "I have no real leads or reads", a summary that erroneously listed malus and me as scum reading each other (it's unrequited), and some flavour talk about Q. Wouldn't oppose voting there.
My bad.
I was annoyed that I've tried to ask him about his stance on you a few times and got nothing, I guess I just blipped and conflated someone else's opinion as yours on your side of it.
"Malus is so full of contradictions he can't possibly be scum" is a bit backhanded as comments go but you did indeed say it.
Malus sets off scum red flags every time he posts and I am mildly surprised that most people seem to ignore it which usually means scum protection. I only worry that he is actually town and will die ignominiously after I flip. Please be town.
Wait a minute.
590947801651871911.png

(I'm sorry, I'm not actually trying to pull that out as a counterpoint, it just amused me).

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think we can 100% assume Bojack is town. Its easily the most likely option based on both role and behavior but it is not Confirmed and a costume itself is already Trickery. That costume element combined with ATP erasing his role PM we cant count out shenanigans just because the game is not bastard.
I suspect it was intended less as trickery and more as protection.

Bo can invite people to sus them out and he has a level of protection from what gets said.
If he didn't reveal his actual identity in there he could have ended up a confidante of those willing to share with their captain who would seem inherently trustworthy (though there's Q's presence to consider as a balance) regardless of what they think of Bo because they wouldn't know the two are the same.

I wouldn't want to look at Bo any time soon.
I'm not just basing it on the role, but it certainly plays a part. His reveal of things today came across very sincere to me in wanting to clear up the mess and not knowing how best to do it.

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
I can see calling ATP scum a scum ploy. He left the game without a flip and suggesting he was scum gives town some false hope. Plus they had 2 hours to plan the reaction.

Not only false hope, but also false leads if you look at ATP for connections.

Zipped started off there by trying to tie his suspicion of Bo to ATP (correctly as it happens, heh).

And HP would come away looking better from their quarrel if people could be swayed to thinking of ATP was scum.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
A scenario where Wee is a parity cop but is also scum (which seems to be what you're suggesting with the top part) makes little sense to consider. Scum have no need of a parity cop and wouldn't have needed to ensure the swap happened.

The flat out lying is possible, of course, but Bo said she came out with the claim fast and Wee has never struck me as an early and off the cuff gambiteer, whereas she does have form as town for wanting to ensure her information has routes to get out because she expects to get dead.
She wouldn't have been deciding alone if it were a scum situation. I also think you'd want a fake red check earlier if you could manufacture it. Especially if it gets you a second opportunity later if wee gains town trust.

Nov 2, 2017
Sorry I wasn't here more Saturday, I was out for most of it.

One thing I've been debating is the utility of publishing a full town vs. mafia read list. I'm genuinely curious what the opinions about it are. I am all in favor of doing a scum-read list, but what I fear about town-reads is when they are wrong, they can be used as leverage against the person who posted them since they've unwittingly become chummy with scum. I say this partly because I am getting extremely strong town vibes from some today, but I hesitate to post those because the tangible benefit of doing so seems low. Part of it is just not viewing my own thoughts as particularly more valuable than anyone else's.
Like Ephi said, there's merit in posting town reads as it helps you see where people are. If you can come to a somewhat consensus on who people trust, you at least know you don't need to look at them for now. Also forces scum to put down reads that we can come back to in the future.

I'll be damned if the description of chat wee doesn't make me more concerned than anything I've seen from her in the main thread, lol.

More-so or less-so than in this thread?
Are you getting excited and earnest from gifs or words?
Are you getting along?
Wee seems more loose in our chat, but that might be because they feel more comfortable with us knowing/strongly assuming we're town. Excited and earnest comes through mostly words, less gifs than in this thread. We've got along.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Like Ephi said, there's merit in posting town reads as it helps you see where people are. If you can come to a somewhat consensus on who people trust, you at least know you don't need to look at them for now. Also forces scum to put down reads that we can come back to in the future.
I agree that encouraging participation overall is in the net benefit of Town. However, the downside is that increasing information and consensus always allows scum to react to that consensus as a unified group. That effect certainly diminishes as you begin to identify scum and their numbers dwindle, but that's not the spot we're in now, unfortunately.

The most uncertain thing would be examining the reads of a flipped scum. Did they attempt to town read all fellow scum? Probably not. Did they tend to agree with the most consensus picks to gain acceptance? Probably. This is one area where I think meta knowledge of a player may be of utility.

Nov 2, 2017
I want to try to use my time wisely today, so I want to focus on loose threads we still have from D1. I see those as:
1) Was there anything suspicious about the HP vote?
2) Was there anything suspicious about the LP vote?
3) Was there anything suspicious about the malus vote?

All three were tied for the lead at one point or another. What I want to know is which is scum. Surely it wasn't TvTvTvT that day, so were any of them manipulated?

That's what I personally want to look at, I'll get back if I have anything.

Royal_Flush

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately there was a queue of almost an hour when I wanted to vote for federal election in Germany today, so that screwed over me time planning for today. I gotta leave to prepare for my duty of helping to count the ballots real soon, so I didn't get to do much. I hope I can at least use my phone while doing that and be around for a bit or at day end (which will be 4h after voting is closed)

I reread, malus however, and while my gut doesn't see his posts as overly scummy, I have to say that they mostly focus around one single person: L_P. There are sides of Zipped and ATP (back when he was still alive) in there, but not much. It doesn't read overly tunnel-y, though. So I'd say either lazy or Scum...

But what we really need at this stage is wee's targets and results N2...

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Good
Anexanhume
Wee
Bojack
Jman
Randomless

Worthless
Zippedpinhead
Ephidel
HPSauce
Vere
Malus
Royal
LP
Blarg

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I reread, malus however, and while my gut doesn't see his posts as overly scummy, I have to say that they mostly focus around one single person: L_P. There are sides of Zipped and ATP (back when he was still alive) in there, but not much. It doesn't read overly tunnel-y, though. So I'd say either lazy or Scum...
do you think they are in achoots and bussing one another?
which of LP/malus would you flip first?
how can you call someone lazy when your posts are about as shallow as lake erie

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
Good
Anexanhume
Wee
Bojack
Jman
Randomless
Give me your reads on Anex and Jman.
Why are they filed under good?

LP always pings me as scummy due to his playstyle it's certainly a blind spot for me. I'd be willing to vote there I suppose but I don't know how much of that is my own preconceived bias vs actual posts from LP

I felt pretty bad about Malus in Day 1 but I feel they've stepped their play up a bit today. They're somebody I'm keeping my eye on for the time being.

Right now I'm solidly townreading Fate, Wee, Bojack, Ambulance and Jman. I suppose I'd have to begrudgingly town read ATP too if he's right about Neki.
Are you still solidly town reading Jman?
Talk to me a little about that.

Looking back over Jman I don't feel like I've seen anything from him, and I usually consider him to be someone trying to solve even if he does it in ways that are complete anathema to me. This game I don't feel like I've seen that.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Anex unlike some of you goonies, has a vote down and is analysing and trying to solve this jman
jman is there because i believe their claim and dont want to be responsible for another mental breakdown

Looking back over Jman I don't feel like I've seen anything from him, and I usually consider him to be someone trying to solve even if he does it in ways that are complete anathema to me. This game I don't feel like I've seen that.
jman is playing a different style than they had in the past, >>their words not mine<<

Nov 2, 2017
So I'm doing some D1 vote analysis because something caught my eye. Want other opinions on it.

TL;DR - Ephi seems to be avoiding LP, didn't vote there on D1 despite the vote hopping. Think they're teamed together. Want to flip LP first.

I'll start where there's a lot tied up. At one point, it was:
HP - 4 votes (ATP, anex, wee, Fate)
malus - 4 votes (Sneeks, Jman, Amb, Ephi)
LP - 4 votes (Royal, Leo, Launch, Blarg)

If anyone here is scum, this is where it will change. I want to focus on Ephi's movements here. This is the post where they explain their actions of D1 - I'll come back to it. At this point, Ephi jumps to Sneeks. It seems pointless as Sneeks was on zero at this point, but I think it might be a buffer vote to explain the rest of their actions. Ephi moving makes it just a 2-way tie between HP and LP.

After some movement, Ephi moves to Launch. This is where it gets suspect and why I think Sneeks was just a buffer. If Ephi jumps straight to Launch, it could be construed as trying to save someone. In the post I linked above, Ephi claims they didn't know the Launch train would catch on. After all, there were only two votes. But Ephi's vote bumps it up to 3 votes, tied with LP, so well in contention. Especially since there seemed to be some appetite for Launch that day.

Following this, Blarg jumps immediately to Launch. Neki follows a few minutes later. This puts Launch tied with HP, and LP out of the spotlight:
HP - ATP, anex, wee, Fate, malus
Launch - Me, LP, Ephi, Blarg, Neki

I think this would suit Ephi and LP if it wasn't for Blarg Blarging about. Blarg jumps from Launch to LP. This puts LP back into contention, with HP slightly in the lead. Then HP comes in with the double vote, putting Launch one ahead. Then Ephi jumps to HP. This would be interesting to get other people's opinions on. If Ephi is scum, why make the jump? It could be two-fold: keep the race between the two parties, leaving LP out of it, and jumping off a train they know is town.

But why have I tied Ephi and LP together? Well, in the post linked above, Ephi explained their reasoning for vote hopping - to see what people would do. I just find it strange that in all that vote hopping, they managed to hit every leading train EXCEPT for LP. When running through their reasoning, something stood out too:
Malus was a boring vote. Acceptable, but boring. Sneeks wanted to vote Malus, and I didn't actually trust her, her snipe at me voting there making her want to move, or the fact that absolutely nobody moved when Yuta went to her.
LP was up there as an option at the time, largely being voted on what felt like tone.
Sneeks herself was apparently not interesting enough as a vote, which I'll admit did surprise me. I didn't actually expect my momentary Sneeks vote to do anything though, Yuta had tried that already, I voted there to express my interest, basically.
HP's little blowup with Bo earlier in the day had stuck with me. Pair that with a lot of posts of which looked like bickering and anger and provocation and I was willing to vote there.
They sort of glaze over LP in their analysis. Sort of hand waves it away. Malus was a boring vote, yet Ephi managed to vote there. I think talking about LP here is just because it was expected. To tick a box. Ephi gives their opinion on what they think of every train, except for LP's. No opinions on it.

So this makes me suspicious because there was no reason for Ephi to avoid LP out of all of them. And in a D1 post about who they WOULDN'T vote out, LP didn't make the list. It's only recently in D3 that Ephi has started to acknowledge LP more. When it comes to malus's distrust of LP, Ephi has focused more on why this makes malus look sus (Example 1, example 2).

Ephi starts to hone in on LP here, but it reads really light, making sure to say at the end how LP is looking better after dropping the ATP topic. And this one seems toothless and backs off LP altogether. Even seems a bit jokey at the end.

Saying all this, I would be more inclined to flip LP first, even though I've mostly focused on Ephi. I want some information on those D1 trains. If LP flipped scum, Ephi is 100% where we should look next. If LP flipped town though, it wouldn't make Ephi look quite so scummy and I'd maybe think about HP again.

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.

Are you still solidly town reading Jman?
Talk to me a little about that.

I'm still at work so I'll keep this brief for now and revisit it later on. I have reconsidered my view on Jman though and have a bit to say about some stuff earlier in the game about him and a couple of other players which looking back on are a little concerning to me. Like I said I'll get back to it in a couple hours when I'm off work.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I think this would suit Ephi and LP if it wasn't for Blarg Blarging about. Blarg jumps from Launch to LP. This puts LP back into contention, with HP slightly in the lead. Then HP comes in with the double vote, putting Launch one ahead. Then Ephi jumps to HP. This would be interesting to get other people's opinions on. If Ephi is scum, why make the jump? It could be two-fold: keep the race between the two parties, leaving LP out of it, and jumping off a train they know is town.
This is a good post overall, but in reality this could just be jumping from one town train to another.

Nov 2, 2017
This is a good post overall, but in reality this could just be jumping from one town train to another.
It could be. Ephi claimed they jumped off Launch's train because they realised what they had started and didn't like it. On D2, Ephi noted it all but said they weren't sure how it all fit together.

So Ephidel now you've had time to think, did your vote jumping on D1 tell you anything interesting?

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
In summary, I think malus and LP really coasted out of D1 without insight and throwaway votes. I'd really like to see more out of those two today.

Of the three I wanted to focus on today, two haven't voted yet (malus, LP).

All that being said, I am having trouble coming up with new reads that are distinct from my feelings yesterday. I can certainly sympathize with the logic for LP, but I don't think a wagon helps anyone here.

most of these posts are from D1-D2
my question to you is why have you spoken so little of LP ?

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
most of these posts are from D1-D2
my question to you is why have you spoken so little of LP ?
I haven't focused much on individual people, so the fact that you pointed out multiple places where I mentioned LP contradicts your premise in my mind. I believe I concurred with others' general opinion in another post. But given LP had plenty of focus already, I didn't feel like I was adding to the conversation.

I've consistently questioned Ephi, but her post quality has picked up.

I am all for voting for LP and would join the train to preserve it at this point, but we really need some other voices in this conversation right now.

Nov 2, 2017
Hm, actually, I want to go here for now and see what happens:

vote: Ephidel

I'm aware I'm on a wagon with my top scum read, but I want to see if they stay there.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
where I mentioned LP contradicts your premise in my mind.
handwaving LP as coasting and yet not questioning them on their "coasting" strikes me as odd
But given LP had plenty of focus already, I didn't feel like I was adding to the conversation.
whats the point of voting malus but not attacking them in any sense
what are you looking to accomplish by voting malus but having the state of mind, LP's train is the one
I am all for voting for LP and would join the train to preserve it at this point, but we really need some other voices in this conversation right now.
what are you even doing anex
why are you here on D3?

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
It could be. Ephi claimed they jumped off Launch's train because they realised what they had started and didn't like it. On D2, Ephi noted it all but said they weren't sure how it all fit together.

So Ephidel now you've had time to think, did your vote jumping on D1 tell you anything interesting?
No. I wish it had, it would make all this worthwhile instead of just foolish on my part.
Instead I just feel like I shouldn't have bothered taking on board comments that my previous voting style is anti town and sucks, because seeing what comes from attempting to change that up is a huge headache I don't have the tools to deal with.

Honestly, even looking at it now the Launch voter list as a whole doesn't look great to me outside of, well, you. Even then, they can't all be scum.
Blarg's vote right after mine to further push that train into contention felt incredibly opportunistic, but I'm pretty sure Blarg votes like that regardless of alignment, which, of course, is why he's allowed to get away with it.
I'm pretty down on Blarg's entire focus at the moment and yeah, this vote is part of why even though I know It's What He Does. See, look at this shit. I can't even scum read him for it myself and I want to.