Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Fran has died!

Day Continues

giphy.gif

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
does this really feel like my usual playstyle?
It actually doesn't now that you mention it, no, but I feel like I've been kind of off so far as well with the general joking phase of the day lasting a lot longer than normal.

Has anything stuck out to you yet? I'm always interested to hear your thoughts (even though I don't expect you to show your work lol).

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
^ That too. People having to justify their votes can be used later when looking over their over all actions in the game.

We need to settle on what trains are going to be focused on for EoD of day tomorrow. and I want to do that before I have to leave for my thing.

I already responded to all this in the post I had written up. The dice is best way to hit someone who may go unnoticed or balanced role pick, and gets rid of scum interference. We can still prod all game like we're finally doing and read into those later.

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Using a day vig shot for a double day is one of the standard plays

Anyways, who are the people who voted for Fran, schmread him and entertained voting him?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Using a day vig shot for a double day is one of the standard plays

Anyways, who are the people who voted for Fran, schmread him and entertained voting him?
I voted him to get some conversations going last night because one of the only things that had really stuck out to me so far was his interaction with Soneji regarding Stu's reads. That became quite the topic of conversation afterwards. I wasn't really scum reading him though, I just wanted to pressure and see what came of it, hence me saying today I wouldn't put my final vote there.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Ok...... so that was me. I'm daphne. Day vig. I have my butler "remove" a person. I chose Fran because I thought he was purposely creating noise when he said his poking stu was a shitpost. That was like his first time saying that.

*truffleshuffle*

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I voted him to get some conversations going last night because one of the only things that had really stuck out to me so far was his interaction with Soneji regarding Stu's reads. That became quite the topic of conversation afterwards. I wasn't really scum reading him though, I just wanted to pressure and see what came of it, hence me saying today I wouldn't put my final vote there.
He was def gonna be the train that got hung at days end either way though

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Ok...... so that was me. I'm daphne. Day vig. I have my butler "remove" a person. I chose Fran because I thought he was purposely creating noise when he said his poking stu was a shitpost. That was like his first time saying that.

*truffleshuffle*
What do you make of Coolest trying to claim the shot first?
He was def gonna be the train that got hung at days end either way though
Was he? How the hell can you be so sure about that?

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

*truffleshuffle*
Bro. Why the fuck are you lying? What's your role?

I'm Flim Flam. I'm able to seal one scum in the "Chest of Demons", but if they're not scum they die. Honest reason was he clearly was gonna be end of day lynch, so let's move this shit along. Also, he called my idea stupid.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
It actually doesn't now that you mention it, no, but I feel like I've been kind of off so far as well with the general joking phase of the day lasting a lot longer than normal.

Has anything stuck out to you yet? I'm always interested to hear your thoughts (even though I don't expect you to show your work lol).
believe me that i don't have any work to show
just felt weird about how everyone is parroting the feels like normal rac

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Ok for real though, I have to put myself together, do some chores, and run an errand or two if I want to actually get anything done today other than play Mafia lol. I'll be back in a bit.

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
Are the two of you claiming day big who should Fran?

Don't lie

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
I would had been surprised if he didn't claim to be the cause of any effect happening in the game

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
Vote: Funky Dude Sparks

Voting for me, voting for Fran... gotta be scum

rac

Oct 25, 2017

I'm Flim Flam. I'm able to seal one scum in the "Chest of Demons", but if they're not scum they die. Honest reason was he clearly was gonna be end of day lynch, so let's move this shit along. Also, he called my idea stupid.

why would you use your one shot if fran was clearly going to be eod lunch?

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
plot twist: both Zeke and CS are fake claiming the vigshot

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

Fran (2 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #259 #386
weemadarthur - #414 #501
Kitsunelaine - #418 #624
Fantomas - #535 #692
Funky Dude Sparks - #588
EzekelRAGE - #628

absolutbro (2 votes)
absolutbro - #354 #384
absolutbro - #384
Kalor - #646

Kopite (1 votes)
lokiduck - #461

Stantastic (1 votes)
Turmoil7 - #256 #280
lokiduck - #425 #441
weemadarthur - #501

Funky Dude Sparks (1 votes)
lokiduck - #125 #425
Fran - #651 #700
Stuart444 - #652 #723
Turmoil7 - #730

lokiduck (1 votes)
lokiduck - #441 #461
CoolestSpot - #487

nin (1 votes)
Fantomas - #126 #202
Stuart444 - #128 #339
Turmoil7 - #145 #256
nin - #342
Fantomas - #402 #454

Lone_Prodigy (1 votes)
Fantomas - #202 #226
Fantomas - #692

Soneji (1 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #624

Kitsunelaine (1 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #127 #259
Stantastic - #569 #660
Soneji - #614

Stuart444 (1 votes)
Stantastic - #189 #569
Fantomas - #524 #535
Stantastic - #660
Turmoil7 - #663 #730

Kalor (1 votes)
Z-Beat - #224
Turmoil7 - #280 #308
Kitsunelaine - #386 #399
Turmoil7 - #392 #663

Turmoil7 (0 votes)
Stuart444 - #339 #652
Funky Dude Sparks - #357 #587
Kitsunelaine - #399 #412

CoolestSpot (0 votes)
Fantomas - #226 #402

Z-Beat (0 votes)
Fantomas - #454 #524

Fantomas (0 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #412 #418

Pirate Bae (0 votes)
weemadarthur - #177 #414
Turmoil7 - #308 #392

Not voting: rac, Kopite, Stuart444, Pirate Bae, Lone_Prodigy

Post Counts:
lokiduck: 71 Kitsunelaine: 62 Fantomas: 60 Turmoil7: 56 CoolestSpot: 56 weemadarthur: 37 Funky Dude Sparks: 36 Stantastic: 33 Stuart444: 33 Fran: 28 EzekelRAGE: 26 Pirate Bae: 18 absolutbro: 17 nin: 15 rac: 15 Z-Beat: 15 Soneji: 14 Lone_Prodigy: 6 Kopite: 6 Kalor: 5

Current Countdown:
tqldq845gt

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I'm back.

Coolest claiming as the Day Vig, even though I'm like 100% sure it was actually Zeke, is exactly what I was talking about earlier when I said he will disrupt games regardless of his alignment. One thing that sticks out to me is that he supplied a flavor claim as well. Do we think Scum have fake flavor claims in this game? It's not Role Madness so I kind of doubt it, they can just claim the generic Vanilla flavor from the sample PM in the OP. So, this leaves me wondering if CS is actually another Town PR with that flavor, or if he's just giving us his Scum flavor.

Why would we have two different roles that can kill someone during the day?

*truffleshuffle*
This seems legit.

This sounds like total BS. If they're not Scum, they die? Don't these roles usually work the other way around? So what happens if they are Scum? None of this makes sense.

Wouldn't mind voting for Coolest to find out tbh.

Vote: CoolestSpot

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Like, yes, Coolest has made gambits that make no sense as Town too, but this is a full role claim that literally makes zero sense and is trying to counter claim someone else. I'm not ready to chalk that up to Coolest just being weird and disruptive as Town quite yet.