• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

OT2 Subtitle Nominations

• Second Course

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • 21 Jump Plus Street

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • The Future Rules

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • He just like me fr

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • My Chainsaw Academia

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chapter 66 Open Spoilers
  • Oct 25, 2017
    Chapter's out

Makima is OP as hell. Being able to match with a Primordial Fear. Seriously, what is she?
    Santa's new form is freaky as hell. Holy shit.
    Can't wait to see Denji rip & tear.

Chapter 67 Open Spoilers
  • Oct 25, 2017
    New chapter out

Looks like Quanxi is a hybrid similar to Denji and Shadman. Arrow Devil hybrid. No wonder she's so fast.
    Interesting how she's noted to be the first Devil Hunter. That conversation she had with Kishibe... perhaps she was the teacher and he was the student.

Chapter 71 Open Spoilers
  • Narroo

Banned
    Feb 27, 2018
    This chapter is a bit....questionable...all things considered. Makima is still opaque as usual; I get the feeling she was testing Denji's maturity by asking him to go on the trip with her.

But, poor power. Getting the #1 spot in a popularity poll? With this writer that's probably a bad thing. Denji is doing well for himself by being at a solid #5.

Chapter 72 Open Spoilers
  • Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
    Banned
    Oct 25, 2017
    Well that chapter was sweet. Lots of funnies. At first I thought Aki was just worried about what might happen to the two of them, but then I remembered he has a contract with the Future Devil - so he must have seen it happen.

Chapter 74 Open Spoilers
  • Sanka

Banned
    Feb 17, 2019
    What the hell did Makima do to Angel? And she is actually a devil herself? Typically it's really easy to identify devils except when their names relate to a human-like concept like Angel.
    So my guess is that Makima might be the humanity devil if she were one.

Chapter 76 Open Spoilers
  • A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
    ClsDh1jUgAAazbM.jpg

Chapter 79 Open Spoilers
  • alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
    It's out

I don't say this often but the way the death was handled here was a damn masterpiece, I love the scene where Aki says he doesn't like snowball fight and he wanted to was to play catch instead T_T

Chapter 91 Open Spoilers
  • Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
    Banned
    Oct 25, 2017
    I love all the callbacks in this chapter.

In the very first chapter, right before he died, Denji told Pochita that he wanted to eat good food, flirt with a girl, play videogames and fall asleep in her arms. That was his dream and, thanks to Power, he did all those things. That's why he lost the will to live when Makima killed Power, because he truly did believe he had done everything he wanted to do and without his friends and with Makima's promise to destroy anything good in his life, Denji believed he had nothing to live for. So in giving him a contract to find her, Power has given Denji something to live for and snapped him out of that hopelessness. It's pretty damn fantastic and further messes up Makima's plans because she clearly thought she had gotten Denji out of the way.

I really like that the tiny dumpster Power and Denji talked in and made their contract together is the same one that Pochita and Denji talked in and made their contract together, too.