Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
But fanto and sparks look like they're begging to join any wagon going, particularly if started by some clueless townie.
So you're just going to not accept any of the things I said in my post where I voted for Fran? You don't think applying some pressure when speaking up about something that looks odd to you about someone on D1 is a good idea? My vote had nothing to do with who was or wasn't voting for Fran at the time.
I believe Zeke over CS but I don't see what the game plan if one is lying. Why would scum do such a brazen lie on day 1? I think this might be a town v town situation and CS is lying for some reason.
Coolest will do these things as either alignment, that's the point. He would be this brazen as Scum.
Spot does this sort of thing. I consistently am against voting people out for dumb gambits. Also he claimed to want to improve his play, and i support that. Not likely to vote him, myself. Can't stop him being the vote of course.
If he wants to improve his play, why is he doing this?
And this is easy mode for scum

vote: fantomas
Fucking fine, it's also easy mode to just say "Nope, he's Town because REASONS! Because CS IS WEIRD LOLOLOLOL. Gambits are FINE AND DANDY!!!"

Fuck this shit, I have no ability to play this game right now. I need to get out of here, I'm taking a break.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also it's mentioned the scum is captured, but I don't know if that means they die or not. It just seems like I'm a wild gunman who wasted one of my two shots, but eh, try and live right?

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Coolest play has been extremely questionable (way before the day vig claim) and then he pops up with a vote on me for no reason. D1 often ends with town lunches, but even if CS ends up being town it's a good lunch. If his flip verifies his claim it can support the idea that Zeke fake claimed as well to blend in with town.

vote: CoolestSpot

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coolest play has been extremely questionable (way before the day vig claim) and then he pops up with a vote on me for no reason. D1 often ends with town lunches, but even if CS ends up being town it's a good lunch. If his flip verifies his claim it can support the idea that Zeke fake claimed as well to blend in with town.

vote: CoolestSpot
Oh so you are here. Great. So besides the easy me vote, what do you think of other players? Do you think Fant is playing it easy? Any thoughts on other players?

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also it left out how I was questionable before that, before I pressed enter, holy shit not being able to edit makes me annoying as fuck.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
re: votes on CoolestSpot

on the one hand I can see the "anti-town behaviour" or "get the neutral" opinions, they make sense. But jumping on the vote now is getting the side eye from me. It's an easy vote to jump on now.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, okay I don't believe this.
In ghosts? In demon chests?
6064b2ff7703551a60c9a49ee17bfad8--hanna-barbera-scooby-doo.jpg

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

on the one hand I can see the "anti-town behaviour" or "get the neutral" opinions, they make sense. But jumping on the vote now is getting the side eye from me. It's an easy vote to jump on now.
Yeah but watch me die today, then they go "wow, he was what he said, what a change for once, you can't blame us...good ol' coolest". then the costume party continues as my body is dropped on Fran on the patio.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Also if we're gonna get weirdly meta with it:

Fantomas, you were the last person to post before Fran died, within the same minute, in fact. But then you went back and replied to rac instead of incorporating it into the post that was only a couple of posts before yours. Since you posted after the please wait I assume you were compiling the former before you refreshed the page. But that would also mean that you'd have to have posted again after the okay was given by Aeleus, which means you would've seen what happened to Fran but you still chose to section off the posts that were a reply to rac and your reaction. That doesn't seem...like you.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Oh so you are here. Great. So besides the easy me vote, what do you think of other players? Do you think Fant is playing it easy? Any thoughts on other players?
Do you agree that either yours or zeke's flip gives town the most info now?

Don't really have too much on other players, when catching up on the thread I was feeling good about Fran's long post and they weren't feeling too good about Soneji and now that Fran's confirmed I'd keep a closer eye there. I don't think Fanto is doing any overly suspicious

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In the win condition. I believe you pulled that out of your arse.
I mean, if I could screenshot my role claim or just copy the text and post it I would, but people were upset last time I did that. I can't argue with you about it cause I know shit about game balance or how it's run. Which I guess will just fuel you saying I'm a lying bad town player but whatever. I'm kind of at point of trying to get reads posted before I'm offed like Geno did you in my second game.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017

Well based on questioning him, I think voting for him now is extremely sensible. It may be 'easy' but I just can't buy what he's saying now.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you agree that either yours or zeke's flip gives town the most info now?

Don't really have too much on other players, when catching up on the thread I was feeling good about Fran's long post and they weren't feeling too good about Soneji and now that Fran's confirmed I'd keep a closer eye there. I don't think Fanto is doing any overly suspicious
Everyone says I'm easy to read, no one has said jack shit if Zeke's playstyle or how to read him.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, if I could screenshot my role claim or just copy the text and post it I would, but people were upset last time I did that. I can't argue with you about it cause I know shit about game balance or how it's run. Which I guess will just fuel you saying I'm a lying bad town player but whatever. I'm kind of at point of trying to get reads posted before I'm offed like Geno did you in my second game.

Yeah, doing that would get you modkilled so don't.

I had my suspicions about Zeke after your and his claims but I just can't buy your claim, sorry mate.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also if we're gonna get weirdly meta with it:

Fantomas, you were the last person to post before Fran died, within the same minute, in fact. But then you went back and replied to rac instead of incorporating it into the post that was only a couple of posts before yours. Since you posted after the please wait I assume you were compiling the former before you refreshed the page. But that would also mean that you'd have to have posted again after the okay was given by Aeleus, which means you would've seen what happened to Fran but you still chose to section off the posts that were a reply to rac and your reaction. That doesn't seem...like you.
MY DAWG

giphy.gif

DAMN THAT'S A READ

rac

Oct 25, 2017
CoolestSpot
if you are neutral why not just let zeke take credit for the kill and go on your way?

so are you advocating we should let cs live? for how long?

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Get well soon, Kopite!!!
Lol well I'm sick and you don't see me complaining :P

/s Seriously dude I hope you feel better soon. Getting sick is the worst. DX
Thanks!
Multiple reasonings

guts scum read on you
kits seems more like jumpy scum kits than jumpy town kits
Fran is a null read
Sparks seems town so far, if he were scum he would be more inhibited I think
Kalor seems quieter than usual this game. What makes Kits more scummy than townie here?

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't admit I was neutral until later but I'm desperately pulling anything I can as evidence so first game back my head isn't shotgunned

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So you're just going to not accept any of the things I said in my post where I voted for Fran? You don't think applying some pressure when speaking up about something that looks odd to you about someone on D1 is a good idea? My vote had nothing to do with who was or wasn't voting for Fran at the time.
I read the arguments but I found them unconvincing. It looked like busywork. And the timing of your vote was suspicious to me, which *I* am pointing out on D1 because it looks odd to me, therefore you should support this conversation if you're also town.
Coolest will do these things as either alignment, that's the point. He would be this brazen as Scum.
granted.

If he wants to improve his play, why is he doing this?
Honestly, you've got me there. But I put him mentally on a list of "ok, give them one free day phase" and it's hard for my mind to switch tracks on a dime.
Fucking fine, it's also easy mode to just say "Nope, he's Town because REASONS! Because CS IS WEIRD LOLOLOLOL. Gambits are FINE AND DANDY!!!"

Fuck this shit, I have no ability to play this game right now. I need to get out of here, I'm taking a break.
If this small pushback has already moved you to meltdown mode, please do take a break. *hugs*
We've never argued like this before, I feel bad.

but no, it's NOT easy to defend weird gambit players. Nothing I do makes me look quite as scummy to most players as when I defend stuff lol.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
MY DAWG

giphy.gif

DAMN THAT'S A READ
I'd hold off on that

tenor.gif

You said your win condition was that you capture the last of the thirteen ghosts and get to leave. You seem to be taking elements from the movie 13 Ghosts and mixing them with The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo. That doesn't make a ton of sense as a win condition, CS

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd hold off on that

tenor.gif

You said your win condition was that you capture the last of the thirteen ghosts and get to leave. You seem to be taking elements from the movie 13 Ghosts and mixing them with The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo. That doesn't make a ton of sense as a win condition, CS

Wait

This is your hold up?

...The 13 ghosts got cancelled before it could properly end, if anything, I would be assuming they're mixing that in with the game condition as me finding the hidden "lost 13th ghost" the og series never got. The movie plays off this too, so it works on both levels. It's brilliant writing and callback imo.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah but watch me die today, then they go "wow, he was what he said, what a change for once, you can't blame us...good ol' coolest". then the costume party continues as my body is dropped on Fran on the patio.
this got me. and fwiw, I agree you've been toned down this game. People use day powers badly all the time, but you've got a history so the hammer comes down a bit harder. It's not really fair, but meta is meta :-\

Well based on questioning him, I think voting for him now is extremely sensible. It may be 'easy' but I just can't buy what he's saying now.
fwiw I believe him. I can see the action plan of "find out of so and so is scum". He wouldn't exit on this use, but if Fran is scum he can use his second shot later to get his wincon. If Fran isn't scum, he's narrowed the field.

Everyone says I'm easy to read, no one has said jack shit if Zeke's playstyle or how to read him.
That's not entirely true though. There were definitely a handful of "that's just how Zeke plays" posts.

CoolestSpot
so are you advocating we should let cs live? for how long?
I'm not saying "don't vote there". I'm saying "recent CS votes will get more scrutiny later", because it's an easy vote for scum to jump on and defend themselves later by saying 'but he was such an obvious vote!'. Several people (Stu and Fanto I think) had already expressed "CS is being anti-town" sorts of thoughts BEFORE CS claimed his wacky role, they're distinct from "ZOMG CS did something crazy, LUNCH! LUNCH! LUNCH!" votes. That clearer?

OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
==== CURRENT VOTES ====
Day Start

CoolestSpot (4 votes)
Fantomas - #226 #402
Fantomas - #746
Turmoil7 - #769
Stuart444 - #775
Kopite - #803

Fran (2 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #259 #386
weemadarthur - #414 #501
Kitsunelaine - #418 #624
Fantomas - #535 #692
Funky Dude Sparks - #588
EzekelRAGE - #628
CoolestSpot - #763 #770

Kopite (1 votes)
lokiduck - #461
CoolestSpot - #770 #807

nin (1 votes)
Fantomas - #126 #202
Stuart444 - #128 #339
Turmoil7 - #145 #256
nin - #342
Fantomas - #402 #454

Soneji (1 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #624

Kitsunelaine (1 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #127 #259
Stantastic - #569 #660
Soneji - #614

Fantomas (1 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #412 #418
weemadarthur - #794

Stuart444 (1 votes)
Stantastic - #189 #569
Fantomas - #524 #535
Stantastic - #660
Turmoil7 - #663 #730
Turmoil7 - #756 #769

Kalor (1 votes)
Z-Beat - #224
Turmoil7 - #280 #308
Kitsunelaine - #386 #399
Turmoil7 - #392 #663

Turmoil7 (0 votes)
Stuart444 - #339 #652
Funky Dude Sparks - #357 #587
Kitsunelaine - #399 #412

Stantastic (0 votes)
Turmoil7 - #256 #280
lokiduck - #425 #441
weemadarthur - #501 #794

Funky Dude Sparks (0 votes)
lokiduck - #125 #425
Fran - #651 #700
Stuart444 - #652 #723
Turmoil7 - #730 #756

Z-Beat (0 votes)
Fantomas - #454 #524

lokiduck (0 votes)
lokiduck - #441 #461
CoolestSpot - #487 #763

Lone_Prodigy (0 votes)
Fantomas - #202 #226
Fantomas - #692 #746

Pirate Bae (0 votes)
weemadarthur - #177 #414
Turmoil7 - #308 #392

Not voting: rac, absolutebro, CoolestSpot, Pirate Bae, Lone_Prodigy, Kalor

Post Counts:
CoolestSpot: 80 Fantomas: 72 lokiduck: 71 Turmoil7: 69 Kitsunelaine: 62 Stuart444: 48 weemadarthur: 47 Funky Dude Sparks: 36 Stantastic: 33 Fran: 28 EzekelRAGE: 26 Z-Beat: 20 Pirate Bae: 18 rac: 16 nin: 15 Soneji: 14 Kopite: 11 Lone_Prodigy: 7 Kalor: 6

Current Countdown:
tqldq845gt

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone who was here, talking, and failed to notice the modpost of PLEASE WAIT and then seem surprised that someone got shot all look suspicious to me

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wait

This is your hold up?

...The 13 ghosts got cancelled before it could properly end, if anything, I would be assuming they're mixing that in with the game condition as me finding the hidden "lost 13th ghost" the og series never got. The movie plays off this too, so it works on both levels. It's brilliant writing and callback imo.
Not that 13 Ghosts, THIS 13 Ghosts
MV5BOTlmNzY5YzgtOTBhYS00NDBlLWJhMTYtMzZmNjI4ODVkYmM4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm more upset I gave scum an easy out today more then anything, especially since y'all ignoring the dice

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Me last night: Man I haven't figured out who my final vote will be on but maybe I can figure it out in the morning. I'm sure nothing major will happen over night.

Fran has died!

Day Continues
What the fuck. Why kill Fran? Why use that power on D1?

WHY??????
Sorry had to kill Fran

He called my idea stupid
Ok...... so that was me. I'm daphne. Day vig. I have my butler "remove" a person. I chose Fran because I thought he was purposely creating noise when he said his poking stu was a shitpost. That was like his first time saying that.

*truffleshuffle*

... Seriously???

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Good to see Kopite came back finally but I don't like his vote on Coolest all that much as it seems a bit opportunistic.

As for the double claims between Zeke and Coolest I'm more willing to believe Zeke because his claim seems more believable and realistic than CS's but I could also see CS as a neutral especially since he made that weird ass post I figured might be a breadcrumb.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I also want to say that Z-Beat's response post to CS about his claim was beautiful and I'm so sorry I tunneled on you in SU Z-Beat. XD

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
I guess my only hang up on the CS/Zeke conflict is that one of them, whoever sent their kill in second, should have had their shot refunded. I mean, I don't know how Aeleus is running it, especially if the kills were submitted fairly close to each other, but I feel like one should have been "first".

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
And while I believe CS could be a neutral that made a stupid move (seriously why claim the kill if you are the neutral?) I don't fully believe what he is claiming is his wincon.

However neutral CS claiming D1 is something I can see happening 100%. It's also something I could see scum him doing too, hoping to be seen as a neut to hide himself, but Zeke's counterclaim makes this more confusing.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Also add me to the list of people that thought Fran wasn't going to be the lunch today. While he certainly had people on his case, others like me were fairly uninterested in voting for him and I'm honestly a bit smug right now because I was right that he was town.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Your link didn't work (just took me to the top of page 9), but I'm guessing you mean your "If he was going to be the lynch, why waste your shot" post? If so, my only answer (and it's weak) would be "he had a lot of people asking questions, probably missed it". He also didn't say anything about the second shot until much later, so it's possible he was trying to keep it secret from scum. Honestly should have kept it secret from scum, since his claimed power is basically "kill town".