Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Am I crazy? Am I in bizarro world? Am I seeing something that's not here? Will someone please talk to me about Ty and not around Ty?

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Am I crazy? Am I in bizarro world? Am I seeing something that's not here? Will someone please talk to me about Ty and not around Ty?
You're not crazy. Don't think there's really much to talk about though because our thoughts are the same, I've got nothing to add to them.

Does Kalor's vote look bad to you, can't tell myself because bias.

Ty4on

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

Ty4on (6 votes)
A Wild Ambulance Appears - #749
TheChuggernaut - #852 #1,045
Neki - #1,013
TheChuggernaut - #1,165
Maolfunction - #1,238
Dr. Monkey - #1,256
Ynnek7 - #1,262

Maolfunction (4 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #721
Faddy - #1,377
Kalor - #1,399
Ty4on - #1,409

TheChuggernaut (2 votes)
A Wild Ambulance Appears - #158 #749
AllThingsPurple - #929
Hawthorn - #1,392

nin (2 votes)
Stantastic - #613
Leo - #1,111
Ty4on - #1,254 #1,409

EzekelRAGE (1 votes)
Fanto - #1,046

Funky Dude Sparks (1 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #138 #929
Aeleus - #465

Ynnek7 (1 votes)
Zem - #960

Lone_Prodigy (1 votes)
FateShirou - #568
Fanto - #737 #1,046

jman1954goat (1 votes)
Ephidel - #1,058
Kalor - #1,089 #1,399

Stantastic (0 votes)
jman1954goat - #731 #733

Dr. Monkey (0 votes)
Fanto - #140 #737

Zem (0 votes)
Maolfunction - #239 #640

Zippedpinhead (0 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #399 #1,256

Kalor (0 votes)
Maolfunction - #640 #1,238

Feign (0 votes)
jman1954goat - #977 #1,094
TheChuggernaut - #1,045 #1,165
nin - #1,062 #1,196

Not voting: Lone_Prodigy, nin, Zippedpinhead, SkyOdin, Kopite, HPsauce, jman1954goat, Funky Dude Sparks

Post Counts:
TheChuggernaut: 185 Dr. Monkey: 183 nin: 144 Maolfunction: 132 Feign: 94 Stantastic: 93 AllThingsPurple: 89 FateShirou: 88 Ty4on: 84 Funky Dude Sparks: 66 Faddy: 61 Aeleus: 61 Fanto: 56 jman1954goat: 50 Zem: 42 A Wild Ambulance Appears: 39 EzekelRAGE: 30 Leo: 30 Ephidel: 29 Neki: 27 Hawthorn: 18 HPsauce: 17 Ynnek7: 16 Zippedpinhead: 16 SkyOdin: 16 Kopite: 15 LaunchpadMcQ: 12 Lone_Prodigy: 11 Kalor: 11 Stuart444: 6

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
Good morning everyone. I just got caught up.

I'm not sure what to make of Ty. I think Monkey has been making some really good points, and I do currently think Monkey is town. However, I also sort of get the impression that Ty4on is just grasping at straws. I think I know why people scum read that, and for good reason, but right now I am having trouble committing to the idea that Ty is scum.

I am loathe to vote for highly active post leaders on day 1, so even putting my bias aside I don't want to vote for Chuggernaut right now.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Or to be more aggresive
Ephidel Zem FateShirou Kopite HPSauce
Given I feel all of you will sooner or later start talking about being suspicious of Sparks why don't you vote him now with me. Get it over and done with.

sparks is playing like sparks?
if there is a post that you think its a scum sparks then point to it?
unless i got a white claw in me, i dont have the mental power to do a ISO on them

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Good morning everyone. I just got caught up.

I'm not sure what to make of Ty. I think Monkey has been making some really good points, and I do currently think Monkey is town. However, I also sort of get the impression that Ty4on is just grasping at straws. I think I know why people scum read that, and for good reason, but right now I am having trouble committing to the idea that Ty is scum.

I am loathe to vote for highly active post leaders on day 1, so even putting my bias aside I don't want to vote for Chuggernaut right now.
who would you vote for then sky?

Ty4on

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
No I'm right there with you. Just don't have much more to add because I'm on the same page here.
Or because you don't have an actual read
219514200-preview.jpg

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
I say that, but the two other vote leaders are also some of the most active posters.

I think EzekelRAGE made good points about maol's weird behavior, and I think someone made good piints about nin being scummy (though I can't remember who off the top of my head). I wouldn't mind seeing either flip, but I don't know if that is the best Day 1 play.

I'm not against voting out a low activity poster, but that feels like throwing darts at a dartboard.

Oct 25, 2017
I do not care for the Maol wagon at all. Thorny's vote on me is pretty low quality also. Some hopefully fun places to look after the flip.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Dr. Monkey here's my best attempt

Trigger: Ty4on has the most votes, strong voices are calling for his elimination makes it seems fairly likely he'll end up being gotten
Feeling: Anxious (80%), apathy (20%)
Negative thoughts: The chance of getting scum on D1 is small, he's probably innocent. If he was scum worried about getting caught there would be a lot more urgency rather than admitting he was trying to look good, dipping from the thread and not treating the situation seriously.
Evidence that supports the negative thought: Generally don't get scum D1, it feels like he's largely given up.
Evidence that goes against the negative thought: Scum are human too, they can get demotivated when things aren't going their way. I myself was an example of that in easyallies and have seen it many times before. Ty4on has a series of fishy posts. Just because we don't usually get scum D1 doesn't mean it can't happen.
Alternate thought: Following a series of fishy posts Ty4on was interogated and while putting up a heavy defense at first seemed to become deflated as time went on, the underlined is NAI. There are good reasons to vote for Ty4on today.

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
who would you vote for then sky?
Sorry, I'm getting there. Posting on mobile takes time and I am still sorting through my thoughts.
I say that, but the two other vote leaders are also some of the most active posters.

I think EzekelRAGE made good points about maol's weird behavior, and I think someone made good piints about nin being scummy (though I can't remember who off the top of my head). I wouldn't mind seeing either flip, but I don't know if that is the best Day 1 play.

I'm not against voting out a low activity poster, but that feels like throwing darts at a dartboard.
Right, it was Stan. Who is posting in a somewhat un-Stanlike manner and is clearly sleep deprived (Sleeeeep), but I am strangely getting strong townie vibes from.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Good Morning Afternoon.
Fanto come back, I need someone who will reply to long posts with long posts
I'm here, and I'm fully caught up!

Shame about Feign, though I do feel some sense of "ha, I was right" in terms of his claim being some big WIFOM for Mafia, it would have been nice to see how he played that more and the reactions we could get out of it at EoD.

As for current votes, I am not down for voting Maol at all today, but I still agree with the Ty reads though, I'd vote there. Not interested in going for Chugg or Nin either. I'm giuessing people probably aren't going to join me on Zeke, but I'd rather stay here for now as we're still a few hours out from EoD. I'll think more on other votes though.

Now time to get coffee.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
If this is scum you Sneeks and Cabot get tied for my fave scheduling team members

Huh? Why exactly would the 5 of us be suspicious of Sparks?
sparks is playing like sparks?
if there is a post that you think its a scum sparks then point to it?
unless i got a white claw in me, i dont have the mental power to do a ISO on them
As newish players (and kopite) I feel you'll be less courageous and then regardless of alignment might start wasting time discussing sparks once he gets into the line of elimination

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Good Morning Afternoon.

Shame about Feign, though I do feel some sense of "ha, I was right" in terms of his claim being some big WIFOM for Mafia, it would have been nice to see how he played that more and the reactions we could get out of it at EoD.

As for current votes, I am not down for voting Maol at all today, but I still agree with the Ty reads though, I'd vote there. Not interested in going for Chugg or Nin either. I'm giuessing people probably aren't going to join me on Zeke, but I'd rather stay here for now as we're still a few hours out from EoD. I'll think more on other votes though.

Now time to get coffee.
I would join you on zeke.

Ty4on

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
Good Morning Afternoon.

Now time to get coffee.
Are you mafia?

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
Good Morning Afternoon.

Now time to get coffee.
What's the logic behind voting for Zeke? Other than just getting an alternative wagon started. I don't have a whole lot of time to go back, and your vote post wasn't very illuminating.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Or to be more aggresive
Ephidel Zem FateShirou Kopite HPSauce
Given I feel all of you will sooner or later start talking about being suspicious of Sparks why don't you vote him now with me. Get it over and done with.
Sparks has been anti-town in most games I've played with them, tbf he's not been as bad this game (he hasn't brought up randomly lunching anyone since it's D1 so that's good). Still, I don't feel the Ty votes at all, I'm kinda null on Maol so what the hell

Vote: Funky Dude Sparks

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If this is scum you Sneeks and Cabot get tied for my fave scheduling team members

As newish players (and kopite) I feel you'll be less courageous and then regardless of alignment might start wasting time discussing sparks once he gets into the line of elimination
to me sparks is plaing like sparks
if you pressure them too much, they could lock down aka easteders
not much for day for me to go hard against them

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
I'll vote for Zeke if he seems to be more of a leader than chuggs. I also had suspicions there. Also depends on whether I'll be around. I might have to be in a zoom in 20 mins that'll go until 4:30.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
wgNsRZH.gif

What's the logic behind voting for Zeke? Other than just getting an alternative wagon started. I don't have a whole lot of time to go back, and your vote post wasn't very illuminating.
I mentioned in my mega-read-list last night, but basically his read on Maol feels like a reach, just something he's doing for show, and I don't think he really believes in it, and outside of that, he hasn't really done anything of note. It's not the strongest read admittedly, but it's what I came away with.

And yes, I'm all about alternative wagons, so that's why I don't just want to jump ship to Ty right away.

Ty4on

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
I'll vote for Zeke if he seems to be more of a leader than chuggs. I also had suspicions there. Also depends on whether I'll be around. I might have to be in a zoom in 20 mins that'll go until 4:30.
Zeke has only 30 posts so I'm not sure he's been much of a leader.
Are you aiming for a leader because of the last game? :p

Zem

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
I'm more suspicious of nin than anyone else. I think the top two, maol and Ty are likely both town, but if it got close between them I'd vote Ty as I'm less confident on him.

Unvote