Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
wgNsRZH.gif
so say we all

Aeleus that was a good unpacking post. I'm thinking about it.

Oct 25, 2017
Of course Maol seems more agreeable. Me and Monkey both asked him for his thoughts and tried to hear out his ideas for the day really early on instead of the usual way people normally handle Maol which is some level of "No Maol, we're not doing your idea, it's bad, and I think you're scum for suggesting it"

Ty4on

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
Of course Maol seems more agreeable. Me and Monkey both asked him for his thoughts and tried to hear out his ideas for the day really early on instead of the usual way people normally handle Maol which is some level of "No Maol, we're not doing your idea, it's bad, and I think you're scum for suggesting it"
I want him to come with bad ideas :(

It's much better than this boring play.

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

Ty4on (6 votes)
A Wild Ambulance Appears - #749
TheChuggernaut - #852 #1,045
Neki - #1,013
TheChuggernaut - #1,165
Maolfunction - #1,238
Dr. Monkey - #1,256
Ynnek7 - #1,262

Maolfunction (5 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #721
Faddy - #1,377
Kalor - #1,399
Ty4on - #1,409
jman1954goat - #1,424

TheChuggernaut (2 votes)
A Wild Ambulance Appears - #158 #749
AllThingsPurple - #929
Hawthorn - #1,392

Funky Dude Sparks (2 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #138 #929
Aeleus - #465
Kopite - #1,436

nin (2 votes)
Stantastic - #613
Leo - #1,111
Ty4on - #1,254 #1,409

EzekelRAGE (1 votes)
Fanto - #1,046

Lone_Prodigy (1 votes)
FateShirou - #568
Fanto - #737 #1,046

jman1954goat (1 votes)
Ephidel - #1,058
Kalor - #1,089 #1,399

Stantastic (0 votes)
jman1954goat - #731 #733

Dr. Monkey (0 votes)
Fanto - #140 #737

Zem (0 votes)
Maolfunction - #239 #640

Ynnek7 (0 votes)
Zem - #960 #1,446

Zippedpinhead (0 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #399 #1,256

Kalor (0 votes)
Maolfunction - #640 #1,238

Feign (0 votes)
jman1954goat - #977 #1,094
TheChuggernaut - #1,045 #1,165
nin - #1,062 #1,196

Not voting: Lone_Prodigy, nin, Zippedpinhead, SkyOdin, HPsauce, Zem, Funky Dude Sparks

Post Counts:
TheChuggernaut: 191 Dr. Monkey: 185 nin: 144 Maolfunction: 136 Ty4on: 99 AllThingsPurple: 98 Feign: 94 FateShirou: 94 Stantastic: 93 Funky Dude Sparks: 66 Aeleus: 63 Faddy: 61 Fanto: 59 jman1954goat: 56 Zem: 43 A Wild Ambulance Appears: 39 EzekelRAGE: 30 Leo: 30 Ephidel: 29 Neki: 27 Hawthorn: 20 SkyOdin: 20 HPsauce: 17 Ynnek7: 16 Zippedpinhead: 16 Kopite: 16 LaunchpadMcQ: 12 Kalor: 12 Lone_Prodigy: 11 Stuart444: 6

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to remember if I specifically asked him (Maol) for his thoughts early on or if it just happened.

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, catching up.

I think we need to bold that rule. Maybe surround it in lights.

@ephido you know anything about bombs?
Ephidel did not tag you correctly.

Got any bomb info?
All I know is I don't want to be standing on one when it explodes, and having caught up with the thread, that you're probably the one standing between me and that potential fate, so I guess I'm going to have to eat that vote I stuck on you earlier because if you're telling the truth that is not a claim I want to test.

Unvote

I do just want to say I'm still not feeling great about you, and I can't help but feel it's convenient that you might have just glommed on to the one claim that was already out there to hitch your own to.
But I kept reading and now you're not even the only one to claim bomb association, so yeah, I'm not going there.

I'm not risking contributing to getting rid of a power we might need just because I feel a bit iffy on day one.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still just not a fan of these non-Ty wagons. I'm strongly against a Maol vote, and the rest of the people chilling with 2 votes a piece are not any of my top contenders.

Vote: Ty4on

Just because I'm itching to move my vote and no one else is voting lol.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I thought you did but I might be misremembering. I know I for sure did
Yeah, I remembered before I had to dig far. You asked about the strategy. *I* asked if Maol felt you actually cared. I was around and involved but not in that same thing. I'm inclined to let it go since it would really be you calling back to me poking around you and that seems like a bad time if you're scum since you know I'm scrutinizing you against my list of your tells but it does ping me a little, gotta say.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
zeke's only contritbution so far, is their posts on maol
is this town zeke or scum zeke?
not sure how much town zeke does day 1

There are also a worrying amount of truffleshuffles in Zeke's posts.

His reason for voting maol is verging on omgus or at least to me looking for an easy reason to vote someone.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
I'm still just not a fan of these non-Ty wagons. I'm strongly against a Maol vote, and the rest of the people chilling with 2 votes a piece are not any of my top contenders.

Vote: Ty4on

Just because I'm itching to move my vote and no one else is voting lol.
I thought we were voting Zeke together?

We can make it 5/3 split.

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
Just an idea, but how do people feel about offing Sparks?
Or to be more aggresive
Ephidel Zem FateShirou Kopite HPSauce
Given I feel all of you will sooner or later start talking about being suspicious of Sparks why don't you vote him now with me. Get it over and done with.
I STILL THINK WE SHOULD KILL SPARKS THOUGH
------------------
(This post was made by the Kill Sparks Club)
As newish players (and kopite) I feel you'll be less courageous and then regardless of alignment might start wasting time discussing sparks once he gets into the line of elimination
Appealing to us to board your train by saying we're cowards and timewasters is a little mean
620401428858667057.png

... I can't exactly say it's not true that I might get hung up on him later, because you know he was in my deathbed predictions.
I do worry about what will happen if he's there at end game. I have wondered if losing him on the day when we're most likely to mishit anyway would be terrible. But It would still be a mishit.

I would rather vote based on a feeling I actually have. Except for the fact the feeling I actually have went and claimed bomb diffuser
585538672225681410.png

But yes... a vote here is for the idea of getting rid of an annoyance. I don't want to hit annoying town. I want to hit scum. If I vote based on something real and I'm wrong that's one thing. If I vote because I don't care if he's town that's ... that's anti-town action.

So rather than appealing to me to get rid of the annoyance, do you actually have a case to make?

Have you picked up some breadcrumb that makes you specifically want Sparks dead right this second for an actual reason?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
One person brought it up but did anyone else get fakery vibes from Chuggs and Ty and their scrap? I didn't. But I wanna check in since there's a wide disparity of feelings on those two.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
There are also a worrying amount of truffleshuffles in Zeke's posts.

His reason for voting maol is verging on omgus or at least to me looking for an easy reason to vote someone.
His tell is NOT doing it. He forgets to. It makes me scrutinize every one now since he talked about that and I always gut check to see if they feel forced.
My current position in that is: indeterminate

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
Wait who else claimed bomb associated?
I was referring to this bit.
Yeah sure. I saw the word "Defuse" and him talking about how he wasn't guaranteed to hit his target. Thought "That sounds more like a bomb than a gun. Isn't there a MGS character that uses bombs?" Google'd "Metal Gear Solid character that uses bombs" Saw Fatman, and just kind of filled in the blanks with what made sense to me about it. A bomber also made sense to me with the role I have, but I'm not going into more detail than that.