Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry. I am also frustrated. I just don't think there is a whole team on you and it feels hyberbolic. So if I'm wrong yeah I did legit want to know who you think is aiming this at you.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Chuggs is my top scum so I'm not moving my vote. Ty and zeke are both null for me so I'm not so fussed either way how it goes. But I'd rather keep my vote on someone I feel strongly about.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The ty and zeke trains feel bad
someone needs to be lynched today

i dont feel that good about a maol lynch today...

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
No I wasnt wrong. You are wrong. At this point it's obvious you arent even really paying attention to my posts and just moved to me because I am an easy lynch.

You are reading monkey's list completely wrong. I did not take away from that that monkey was reading me town, just that she thinks she will be able to read me correctly later.

There was no agreed town read on you.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
vote: TheChuggernaut
Seeing how it feels. I already feel uncertain and I'm not done typing. But I don't know how to check the air otherwise.

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
Okay, back and caught up.

I understand the arguments against Ty4on, and I don't think he is a bad choice, but I can't shake the feeling that he is town backed into a corner and grasping at straws.

I also agree that there is something off or different about EzekelRAGE's play today, but the last time I played with him he was scum. So would him playing different mean that he is now town? Or is he just busy with other stuff? I don't know.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Like I have no idea what I'm even being accused of anymore. Have you made a case?

I felt your start was very weak, nin was right lots of parroting. Once you felt comfortable with monkey and maol at your side you suddenly change to this tough guy not taking any shit. I think your neutral push on feign was bad. You just generally have this smug/cocky vibe you had in eastenders.

If I'm wrong fine, I'm wrong but as far as d1 goes you seem more scummy than anyone else to me.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
personally, I think getting rid of Chuggs on D1 would be a bad move regardless of his alignment. I feel like, similar with Monkey, Chuggs draws attention during night phases and will be revealed one way or another.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
no I don't think I can, this is a trap, right? Voting Chuggs is a trap

vote: Ty

lol this call is rip, I'm so distracted

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
It's silly, but this earlier post from Zeke kind of gave me pause:

Townread for fanto, like the only one who doesnt want by blood
giphy.gif

I've seen him post that same gif multiple times when he's been mafia, in a "I'm innocent!" sort of context. Never while town.

Oct 25, 2017
I felt your start was very weak, nin was right lots of parroting. Once you felt comfortable with monkey and maol at your side you suddenly change to this tough guy not taking any shit. I think your neutral push on feign was bad. You just generally have this smug/cocky vibe you had in eastenders.

If I'm wrong fine, I'm wrong but as far as d1 goes you seem more scummy than anyone else to me.

This is legit just how I play

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
You are reading monkey's list completely wrong. I did not take away from that that monkey was reading me town, just that she thinks she will be able to read me correctly later.

Once again you are wasting my time because you arent reading my posts and havent been reading my posts at all.
I never said monkey townread ANYONE on that list. Can you point to where I said that?

Maol ON HIS OWN said I would probably flip town.
odds say town. I've seen quiet Zeke on D1 be town. He opens up as the game goes on. If we're past D3 or D4 and Zeke isn't trying to solve by poking everyone, he's probably scum.

At this point Faddy, I have to assume you are being obtuse on purpose to confuse ppl.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
How do you feel about Fate's post there?

I second the follow up at least. Not loving "everything is bad" handwringing without action.

Yeah I get not feeling good about the options, we've all been there but I would hope you'd at least throw out an alternative. Otherwise its just easy to say, well I told you I didn't feel good about x and y if they flip town

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Once again you are wasting my time because you arent reading my posts and havent been reading my posts at all.
I never said monkey townread ANYONE on that list. Can you point to where I said that?

Maol ON HIS OWN said I would probably flip town.

At this point Faddy, I have to assume you are being obtuse on purpose to confuse ppl.

That is maol just talking about meta. It is not a read.

And the whole overtalking meta is something I thought was scummy from maol.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Who would you suggest we vote out?
Im at a loss
i want to say some of the low posters but them flipping wont give us much data
at the end i will just vote for either those two and then work through the voting pattersn

for zeke, it all begin with jman asking for a split and fanto voting for zeke, followed by faddy, jman and hawt joining
considering they didnt like the Ty voting

posts like this make no sense

is this the defense force for Ty?
i just dont see how zeke can be scum when they only real contribution was arguing against maol for saying something weird

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
I don't have much time to figure this out, so I'll go with Ty4on.

Vote: Ty4on

I think that there is enough doubts and discussion around Ty4on that getting a flip from him early would give us some answers and help move discussion along. There are legitimate red flags in his behavior, and his scrambling makes some sense for scum behavior.

I'm not terribly confident, but I am not confident about the alternatives either. I feel like this was a productive Day 1, but I still feel like I am bumping into walls in the dark.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly who can be confident about a day 1 lynch lol
whatever happens we can work through it

I just want to see something from Ty, in terms of a claim, rather than reading it after they flip
back of my mind, losing an important town role now wont be so fun

Oct 25, 2017
Legit how you play when you're scum?

No. Go look at One Piece where I got Zeke on day 1 or EZA when I scum read Faddy day 1. Hell I kind of did this in HvV 3 with Fando when I cult. I'm passive until I find something I'm interested in and then I go for it. I do this as town. I try to copy it as scum. Again, you do you, but you're literally always going to scum read me if this is what you're basing your read on.

Hawthorn

Jul 16, 2020
You are correct. It's silly.

Yeah, it is silly. But I'd rather go with my gut on D1 than not, because realistically there's just not going to be any hard evidence on anyone. It's not just that post either, in general you don't seem like how you were in the last couple games when you were town. Vs the arguments against Ty just remind me of the many times we voted out town on D1 for what was perceived to be less than optimal play.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
No. Go look at One Piece where I got Zeke on day 1 or EZA when I scum read Faddy day 1. Hell I kind of did this in HvV 3 with Fando when I cult. I'm passive until I find something I'm interested in and then I go for it. I do this as town. I try to copy it as scum. Again, you do you, but you're literally always going to scum read me if this is what you're basing your read on.

I remember EZA and the vibes were nothing like this. Its why you stood out to me so much in eastenders.

I can only vote who I think is scum. At the moment the person I feel strongest about is you.

I might be wrong sure but you asked why and I've told you.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
s this the defense force for Ty?
i just dont see how zeke can be scum when they only real contribution was arguing against maol for saying something weird
so did you grill maol for that?
honestly asking as i dont want to search up that post with 20mins to go

I don't see how zeke doing very little makes him not scum? It certainly doesn't make him town.

I did get on at maol for over-relying on meta.

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

Ty4on (10 votes)
A Wild Ambulance Appears - #749
TheChuggernaut - #852 #1,045
Neki - #1,013
TheChuggernaut - #1,165
Maolfunction - #1,238
Dr. Monkey - #1,256 #1,557
Ynnek7 - #1,262
Fanto - #1,482 #1,489
Zem - #1,505
Aeleus - #1,531
Ephidel - #1,543
Dr. Monkey - #1,569
SkyOdin - #1,579

EzekelRAGE (4 votes)
Fanto - #1,046 #1,482
Fanto - #1,489
Faddy - #1,492
jman1954goat - #1,494
Hawthorn - #1,550

Maolfunction (3 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #721
Faddy - #1,377 #1,492
Kalor - #1,399
Ty4on - #1,409
jman1954goat - #1,424 #1,494

nin (2 votes)
Stantastic - #613
Leo - #1,111
Ty4on - #1,254 #1,409

TheChuggernaut (1 votes)
A Wild Ambulance Appears - #158 #749
AllThingsPurple - #929
Hawthorn - #1,392 #1,550
Dr. Monkey - #1,557 #1,569

Lone_Prodigy (1 votes)
FateShirou - #568
Fanto - #737 #1,046

Funky Dude Sparks (1 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #138 #929
Aeleus - #465 #1,531
Kopite - #1,436

Stantastic (0 votes)
jman1954goat - #731 #733

Dr. Monkey (0 votes)
Fanto - #140 #737

Zem (0 votes)
Maolfunction - #239 #640

Feign (0 votes)
jman1954goat - #977 #1,094
TheChuggernaut - #1,045 #1,165
nin - #1,062 #1,196

Ynnek7 (0 votes)
Zem - #960 #1,446

jman1954goat (0 votes)
Ephidel - #1,058 #1,476
Kalor - #1,089 #1,399

Zippedpinhead (0 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #399 #1,256

Kalor (0 votes)
Maolfunction - #640 #1,238

Not voting: Lone_Prodigy, nin, Zippedpinhead, HPsauce, Funky Dude Sparks

Post Counts:
Dr. Monkey: 216 TheChuggernaut: 204 nin: 144 Maolfunction: 143 Ty4on: 113 AllThingsPurple: 107 FateShirou: 107 Feign: 94 Stantastic: 93 Faddy: 76 Fanto: 68 Aeleus: 67 Funky Dude Sparks: 66 jman1954goat: 61 Zem: 53 EzekelRAGE: 47 A Wild Ambulance Appears: 39 Ephidel: 35 Leo: 30 Neki: 29 Hawthorn: 24 SkyOdin: 22 HPsauce: 19 Ynnek7: 16 Zippedpinhead: 16 Kopite: 16 LaunchpadMcQ: 12 Kalor: 12 Lone_Prodigy: 11 Stuart444: 6

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see how zeke doing very little makes him not scum? It certainly doesn't make him town.

I did get on at maol for over-relying on meta.
honestly there are many people who have done very little,

i hate having this convo when ty probably wont be around for EoD
I really wanted them to claim before they left

Oct 26, 2017
UK
At this point Ty is done. There hasn't really been much fight against it either. No alternative train has gotten close to catching. It feels like either scum just gave up pretty early or they are completely happy with ty being voted out.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
At this point Ty is done. There hasn't really been much fight against it either. No alternative train has gotten close to catching. It feels like either scum just gave up pretty early or they are completely happy with ty being voted out.
Yeah, 10 to 4 for Ty/Zeke right now on the vote tool, feels like there was some reluctance to vote Zeke because the pile on happened to Ty pretty easily, though him completely giving up and not even claiming is a terrible look and a likely indicator of Scum, so it's not like I disagree with the votes.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
I was in spec chat for costume party and felt it was a ridiculous reason to vote off dracula so I was wrong with you.

I'm actually going to go out on a limb and say I don't buy his defense though, Faddy made the 7ish comment like 30 minutes into the game and Ty4on remembering it all this time as well as who said it seems odd.

Vote: Ty4on
You were pushing pretty hard for Sparks, why'd you only just switch to Ty if you didn't buy his defense?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, 10 to 4 for Ty/Zeke right now on the vote tool, feels like there was some reluctance to vote Zeke because the pile on happened to Ty pretty easily, though him completely giving up and not even claiming is a terrible look and a likely indicator of Scum, so it's not like I disagree with the votes.
girl it's hard to read because SO MANY PEOPLE ARE ON THE SIDELINES and it makes me feel like yeah, it's just a scum give up but there is so much room for doubt but I'll say if Ty IS town i'm about to hard side eye some people avoiding

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
Well I don't feel particularly great about this but I've got vote for someone. Having said that I don't feel like I've ever felt particularly confident in my votes.

Ty is seemingly a forgone conclusion at this point and I'm very interested in seeing the flip there (that's where I'd put my vote if it was closer). Having said that I'm gonna put my vote elsewhere and looking through everyone I just keep coming back to the fact that I just don't get Zeke at all. I feel like a vote there is a good idea just because he is such a mystery. Maybe I still just don't get him. Also gonna have a good look at Sparks on day 2 as something seems off there to me.

Vote:EzekelRAGE

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017

i think Ty would have chucked out a claim if he had one to make.