Ephidel - #1,058 #1,476
Kalor - #1,089 #1,399

Zippedpinhead (0 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #399 #1,256

Kalor (0 votes)
Maolfunction - #640 #1,238

Not voting: Lone_Prodigy, nin, Zippedpinhead, Funky Dude Sparks

Post Counts:
Dr. Monkey: 219 TheChuggernaut: 204 Maolfunction: 144 nin: 144 Ty4on: 113 AllThingsPurple: 108 FateShirou: 108 Feign: 94 Stantastic: 93 Faddy: 78 Fanto: 69 Aeleus: 67 Funky Dude Sparks: 66 jman1954goat: 62 Zem: 53 EzekelRAGE: 47 A Wild Ambulance Appears: 39 Ephidel: 35 Leo: 30 Neki: 29 Hawthorn: 24 SkyOdin: 22 HPsauce: 20 Kopite: 17 Ynnek7: 16 Zippedpinhead: 16 LaunchpadMcQ: 12 Kalor: 12 Lone_Prodigy: 11 Stuart444: 6

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Oct 25, 2017
girl it's hard to read because SO MANY PEOPLE ARE ON THE SIDELINES and it makes me feel like yeah, it's just a scum give up but there is so much room for doubt but I'll say if Ty IS town i'm about to hard side eye some people avoiding

There is currently a concerning amount of off wagons. A bit too many people who seem to be trying to stay out of this.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
You were pushing pretty hard for Sparks, why'd you only just switch to Ty if you didn't buy his defense?
Hadn't properly considered it until Monkey Asked and I looked when the posts were made. I'm still in the kill sparks club in spirit though, just want my opinion on the best viable wagon today to be backed by a vote.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
This is one of the reasons I tried to ask him about Zeke, but he left without really saying much about him.
And to add, I had noted when checking back quick before asking that he was asking about Zeke to other people, but never really saying much himself, at least in his latest posts, I didn't look too far back.

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
Won't respond individually. Totally could just claim it but I've no doubt people would dismiss that out of hand. It's an easy defence isn't it?

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Personally I think balloon snake is very well made and feel bad when people make fun of it.

Here's hoping.

FateShirou

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017

______83.67______

Want to save? Hold on a sec.

SAVE
DO NOT SAVE

Oh, look at me, I want to save the game because I'm a terrible player who's so scared that my terribleness will get me killed the farther I get into the game, oh!

EDIT: don't want you all wasting time speculating off my flippant highlighting
FAKE EDIT: again I am only present in this game in an entirely unofficial capacity please disregard my presence thank you
EDIT 2: I should've held off and added some MGS styling to this post before I submitted it
EDIT 3: forgot the closing slash in front of the end highlight code
EDIT 4: added MGS styling to this post
EDIT 5: If I added MGS styling to these edit notes themselves that wouldn't really make sense would it? Patch notes aren't usually themed in-game according to the game's style, are they? I mean not overtly of course once you're in the game they're formatted in at least the way the UI is I guess with the font and such. But they're not like an in-game item specifically styled to not break your immersion, it's a readme that happens before you even enter the game-world; although, I suppose a Metal Gear game of all games would be avant-garde enough to make its patch notes somewhat of an in-game interactable. Like waiting being taking a smoke break. Why, Hideo Kojima? Why?
EDIT 6: Added more space between the flavour text and my edit notes to minimise the impact on player immersion.
EDIT 7: Remember to take regular 15-minute breaks every hour, and always play in a well-lit room.
EDIT 8: added some indents. Maybe I'll change the font too? If I maintain regular font it's a bit jarring.
FAKE EDIT 2: swapped font. Maybe if I made these into a list format that would look cleaner too. But I'm not a fan of the bullet-points being on the side, numbered or not. Better to leave it unstructured probably. Casual. Like all of you save-scummers
EDIT 9: Removed the mentions of "highlight" from this scene's script, on second thought it's already enough ludonarrative dissonance that an in-game character saves the game for you and is aware that they're saving the game in-game, best not to clutter it with wording that only reinforces that breakage
EDIT 10: Streamlined script further which isn't very Metal Gear of me but I'm not real

Last edited:
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

Ty4on (10 votes)
A Wild Ambulance Appears - #749
TheChuggernaut - #852 #1,045
Neki - #1,013
TheChuggernaut - #1,165
Maolfunction - #1,238
Dr. Monkey - #1,256 #1,557
Ynnek7 - #1,262
Fanto - #1,482 #1,489
Zem - #1,505
Aeleus - #1,531
Ephidel - #1,543
Dr. Monkey - #1,569
SkyOdin - #1,579

EzekelRAGE (5 votes)
Fanto - #1,046 #1,482
Fanto - #1,489
Faddy - #1,492
jman1954goat - #1,494
Hawthorn - #1,550
HPsauce - #1,597

Maolfunction (3 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #721
Faddy - #1,377 #1,492
Kalor - #1,399
Ty4on - #1,409
jman1954goat - #1,424 #1,494

nin (2 votes)
Stantastic - #613
Leo - #1,111
Ty4on - #1,254 #1,409

TheChuggernaut (1 votes)
A Wild Ambulance Appears - #158 #749
AllThingsPurple - #929
Hawthorn - #1,392 #1,550
Dr. Monkey - #1,557 #1,569

Lone_Prodigy (1 votes)
FateShirou - #568
Fanto - #737 #1,046

Funky Dude Sparks (1 votes)
AllThingsPurple - #138 #929
Aeleus - #465 #1,531
Kopite - #1,436

Stantastic (0 votes)
jman1954goat - #731 #733

Dr. Monkey (0 votes)
Fanto - #140 #737

Zem (0 votes)
Maolfunction - #239 #640

Feign (0 votes)
jman1954goat - #977 #1,094
TheChuggernaut - #1,045 #1,165
nin - #1,062 #1,196

Ynnek7 (0 votes)
Zem - #960 #1,446

jman1954goat (0 votes)
Ephidel - #1,058 #1,476
Kalor - #1,089 #1,399

Zippedpinhead (0 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #399 #1,256

Kalor (0 votes)
Maolfunction - #640 #1,238

Not voting: Lone_Prodigy, nin, Zippedpinhead, Funky Dude Sparks

Post Counts:
Dr. Monkey: 224 TheChuggernaut: 208 Maolfunction: 145 nin: 144 FateShirou: 114 Ty4on: 113 AllThingsPurple: 110 Feign: 94 Stantastic: 93 Faddy: 78 Fanto: 73 Aeleus: 71 Funky Dude Sparks: 66 jman1954goat: 62 Zem: 53 EzekelRAGE: 47 A Wild Ambulance Appears: 39 Ephidel: 35 Leo: 30 Neki: 29 Hawthorn: 24 HPsauce: 24 SkyOdin: 22 Kopite: 17 Ynnek7: 16 Zippedpinhead: 16 LaunchpadMcQ: 12 Kalor: 12 Lone_Prodigy: 11 Stuart444: 6

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 1 Ends
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
G2JbznZ.png

Ty4on has died!

Welcome,

You are Tony Hawk the JOAT Skateboarder

You are aligned with the Good Guys (That's the TOWN).

It's the Birdman! Okay, not really, you're actually just Raiden on a skateboard. You have multiple tricks you can perform by PMing the gamerunner each night. You have the following commands available:

GRIND: (NAME) to roleblock the target
AIR TRICK to commute
HANDPLANT: (PLAYER A), (PLAYER B) to redirect all actions that target Player A to Player B
MANUAL to keep a sick combo going

You MUST manual in between commands to keep your c-c-c-ombo. You cannot repeat the most recent non-manual command you used (e.g. Night 1 you Grind, Night 2 you Manual, and Night 3 you cannot Grind again prior to doing the Air Trick OR the Handplant). You also have the ability to vote.

You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.
Night 1 Ends:
km08r7ds38

Day 2 Start
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
1dSXXFp.png

Aeleus has died!

Welcome,

You are Spike the Monkey Catcher.

You are aligned with no one.

Those darn apes have escaped! Each night by PMing the gamerunner the command STUN: (NAME) you will roleblock your target. If your target is a monkey, you will catch them, removing them from the game (no role PM will flip). Once per phase (both day AND night), you can PM the gamerunner the command MONKEY RADAR: (LIST OF NAMES) to find out if any of the players in your list are monkeys. You will not be informed who is the monkey, or how many there are. You can only perform one action per night. You also have the ability to vote. At the end of the day if your vote is on a monkey you will catch them, removing them from the game (no role PM will flip).

You win when you have caught two monkeys OR when you have caught one monkey and survived to the end of the game..

DAY 2 BEGINS

Day 2 Ends:
r13bbh5gp0

Vote Tool:

https://vote.fireblend.com/394645/#

Majority is 13

Players Remaining:

AllThingsPurple
Funky Dude Sparks
nin
EzekelRAGE
FateShirou
Leo
Stantastic
Zippedpinhead
Dr. Monkey
A Wild Ambulance Appears
Kalor
Ynnek7
TheChuggernaut
Maolfunction
jman1954goat
SkyOdin
Kopite
Ephidel
HPSauce
Zem
Hawthorn
Faddy
Lone_Prodigy
Neki
Fanto

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, first of all, Tony Hawk the JOAT Skateboarder, I was dying lmao, what a flip, amazing role, I love it Natiko, A+++ design.

Now, with that out of the way, I'd like to take some time to scrutinize some votes, or the lack thereof, especially as we approached EoD. There was a lot of, as Monkey put it, sitting on the sidelines, and at least in my opinion, there seemed to be some hesitation from some folks to make or move their votes.

I shall now stare at the vote tool for a while and attempt to divine its secrets by looking at votes and ISOs.

*hours pass by*

Ok, I have now done that, and I present to you my findings.

What this ended up being is basically an examination of each player's votes, including a perusal of their ISO to keep their reads and other thoughts in mind too. I then took notes about all of this while doing that, and ended each note section by trying to give an overall opinion on that person.

You can also scroll to the bottom for a TL;DR read list without comments!

Anyway, here's my ridiculously large pre-typed post for this large-ass game we're in.

----------

So, we've got 4 people who didn't have a vote down at EoD, which were LP, Nin, Zipped, and Sparks.

LP, Zipped, and Sparks didn't vote for anyone the whole day. Would not be shocked if at least one is Scum laying low. None of their ISOs are particularly impressive, so I'll try to sort them more based on how they play today.

Nin placed a vote on Feign shortly before he was modkilled, then unvoted, and then said he got busy and wasn't able to be around for the rest of EoD, so I can give him a pass there for not getting another vote down. I still feel good about his play overall, and would place him in my Town list for now.

Next up, the Going Nowhere Voters.

We've got FateShirou on LP, Kopite on Sparks, ATP on Chugg, and Stan and Leo on Nin.

FateShirou
Fate voted for LP early, seemed to be interested in moving elsewhere, but ultimately just kind of hemmed and hawed a lot without ever moving his vote. He said he was fine with either Ty or Zeke in post #1513, which came in around an hour before EoD. Then in #1554 30 minutes later, he says both of them feel like bad votes, and that he doesn't like the Maol vote either. His posts after that, starting at #1577, feel pretty genuine to me though, like just being an unsure Townie who was frustrated that Ty didn't claim or defend himself more.

I went a bit back and forth while reading Fate's EoD, but ultimately I think I still have him as Town here for now.

Kopite
Kopite voted for Sparks in response to Aeleus's plea, citing policy vote type rhetoric as a reason, while also admitting that Sparks hadn't been as bad this game. He also said he didn't like the Ty or Maol votes. He later showed up shortly before EoD to quote Aeleus and ask why they moved from Sparks to Ty after pushing for Sparks so hard.

Basically, the sense I get here is that Kopite didn't own this vote at all, he did it at Aeleus's request, used policy vote justifications, and then tried to shift the spotlight back on to Aeleus at EoD for moving off Sparks. Does not feel good, on the Suspect List he remains.

ATP
Next up is ATP on Chugg. He was previously on Sparks, but moved to Chugg in kind of a jokey way, but he had been kind of hinting at thinking Chuggs was Scum for a while when I look through his ISO. And boy, his ISO just looks *rough* sometimes to me. He finally seems to give his Scum read on Chugg about 30 minutes before EoD, but up until then, he's doing a lot of sheeping and talking around but not quite about topics of the day, and tried to use Feign's flip as a way to shade Chugg some more, and also said in #1441 that Ty flipping Town would make him feel worse about Chugg and Maol.

I guess I'm just seeing the game in a really different way than he is, and I'm trying to figure out if it's just a perspective thing, or if he's being more agenda driven with who he's targeting and why. Overall, I'd say he's gone down from the Null I had him at during D1, on to the Suspect List for further examination.

Stan
Stan voted for Nin quite early, and in a jokey way, and never moved it from there. He says that it wasn't a joke vote though in #1189, and that he legit thinks Nin is "putting on an act" and that his increased activity feels "artificial and performative". In #1219, in response to a question from Fate, he says he would also vote for Monkey, Ty4on, Ynnek, Sparks, or Ambulance, but ultimately goes to bed with his vote on Nin.

Not really impressed, but it also just screams "Stan being Stan" as well, meaning it seems like behavior that would ultimately fit his meta, so I don't think I'd add him to the Suspect List yet, still a Null.

Leo
And finally, also on Nin, was Leo, who noted in post #1111 that he thought Nin's flip would be much more informative than Ty's. He gives a more detailed read in #1124, and continues to push for it until he left for the day around 4 hours before EoD. He gave some reads upon replacing in and getting caught up, where he did have Nin down as Scum, so that was a consistent read of his.

I don't have a problem with Leo's vote really, and he wasn't present for the final hours of EoD so can't really scrutinize him for not moving it. Probably on the higher tier of my Null reads overall.

Next up, the Maol Voters! We have Zeke and Kalor, who were there with Ty.

Zeke
Zeke's read on Maol was talked about quite a bit yesterday, but his main post and vote were in #721. He stayed mostly quiet outside of *truffleshuffle*s and gifs, except in posts #1001 and #1018 where he defended his Maol read/vote. Then another load of nothing until an hour before EoD in #1516 where he shows up to start defending agianst the votes on him, and has a somewhat heated back and forth with Faddy.

I still don't think Zeke looked great during any of this, so he remains on my Suspect List, and I'll want to see quite a bit more from him now today.

Kalor
Kalor's vote came in #1399, about 3 hours before EoD, when he moved there from Jman following Jman's role claim and Feign's death. He first mentions Maol as a possible suspect in #729, saying he was bringing up meta stuff more than any other player, and reiterates it in #774. After catching up to Feign's death, he notes that he thinks Chugg's bomb speculation was suspect in hindsight. After this was when he voted for Maol, and that was basically the end of his day outside of asking Jman why he voted for Maol after he placed one there.

I'm pretty Null here on Kalor still, there's just not a whole lot for me to work with yet, will continue keeping an eye on him today.

Alright, now that we've gotten through those players, it's time to examine the next chunk of the game, the people who were on either Ty or Zeke at EoD. Bear with me, we'll make it through this post together, I promise.

So, for the Zeke voters besides me, we have Faddy, Jman, Hawthorn, and HPsauce.

Faddy
Faddy's first vote of the day came in #1377 for Maol, about 3.5 hours before EoD. He said he was not feeling the Ty vote, and felt that Maol was the Scummiest person posting. He then says he doesn't feel great about the Maol vote either, but better about it than the Ty vote in #1393. A couple hours later, in #1485, he comes back in when Zeke is being brought up more to talk about him, then votes for him with me and Jman in #1492. From then to the end of the day, he pretty much just defends his vote to Zeke. He also had, in my opinion, some good reads in #1393 as well, as least I agreed with most of them.

I like Faddy here, feels very much like his Town self that I enjoy playing with, he's still in the higher tier of my Town leans I'd say.

Jman
Jman, I don't feel the need to talk about too much, because I believe his bomb-defuser claim enough already tbh, but just for the sake of completeness, I'll go over his voting record and my thoughts on it still. Jman voted for Stan and then immediately unvoted him in #731 and #733, explaining a bit later why, mostly in #764. He then voted for Feign, and later unvoted once he answered his questions, which unfortunately also spelled Feign's doom. Anyway, he next voted for Maol in #1424, and later explained it in #1462, saying he seemed more agreeable and pleasant than normal, and wanted there to be a wagon other than Ty. He was also expressing interest in voting for Zeke with me though, and agreed to in #1486. He also ended the day by saying he would vote for Chugg, but didn't feel the votes were there for it to be a thing.

Overall, doesn't change how I feel about him all things considered with his claim and whatnot, so I'd throw him in the Town pile.

Hawthorn
Hawthorn voted for Chugg at first in #1392, giving her read on him and expressing that she didn't agree with the Ty4on votes. She then says in #1439 that she is also interested in a Zeke vote as she had suspicions there, and would switch if he had more votes on him than Chugg when she came back before EoD, which she then did in #1550. She pulled one of Zeke's posts as well, and gave a bit more detail on her read in #1570 and #1582 before the day ended.

Overall, I liked her posts from when she subbed in as well, and everything with her votes and behavior at EoD seems Townie to me, so I'd put her in my Town list for now.

HPsauce
And finally HPsauce, who came in and placed his vote right before EoD in #1597. Prior to that, he had mentioned he was going to go over Ty, Maol, and Zeke as they were the top wagons in #1506. His reason for picking Zeke was that, although he agreed with the runaway Ty vote, he'd rather go for Zeke as he saw him as a mystery and felt a vote there was a good idea. Looking at his whole ISO (it's not too big), he had a post in #727 that I thought was good, showing some early sorting efforts. He later expressed interest in voting for a low poster in #1213, and kind of coasted to EoD when went to look in to the top 3 trains as I mentioned previously.

I get a sense of genuine effort coming from him, but the natural coasting can be a good cover for Scum too, so he's more like a higher tier of Null for me right now, not someone I'm too suspicious of overall, but need to see more from him.

And finally, the 10 people who were voting for Ty4on.

I am telling you right now, I am not going to go over everyone on this list, I am exhausted and this post is comically large already.

Of these 10 posters, I like Neki, Chugg, Maol, and Monkey for Town the most. Neki just radiates Town energy, seriously, I do not feel the need to reread him. And to be completely honest, I'm not going through the ISOs of Monkey, Chugg, and Maol, are you kidding me? Do you know what time it is while I'm doing this? I'll have to deep dive on them during the day if I feel the need to or get bored, but for now just going with my gut.

So I'll take a look at the other 6 instead, Ambulance, Ynnek, Zem, Aeleus, Ephi, and Sky.

Ambulance
Ambulance started the Ty wagon in #749, earlier had mentioned that he felt like Ty was coasting in #672. Pointed to a couple more things about Ty and Sparks later in #868 and #885, and another point against Ty in #1053, but he wasn't around after that.

Overall, I think I'd bump him down to a Null, I liked his entrance but it tapers off a bit, and then I just want to see more posts from him today to get a better feel.

Ynnek
Ynnek put down a vote for Ty in #1262, citing the post from Ty where he went over Feign's reads as being suspicious. Ynnek's ISO is pretty short. He said way back in #368 that he would bet on Zeke flipping Town when Monkey asked what people thought of him. In #1000 he gives a read list, which I made a note on D1 about, mainly that it feels very wishy-washy and like he isn't commiting to many of the reads either way. In #1234, he says the only person he would want to vote for is Ty4on really, based on his argument with Chugg. His next post was when he voted Ty, then his last couple posts for the day were talking about Sparks with Aeleus, and some discussion about Jman's claim.

I still think Ynnek is on my Suspect List here, he feels even more coasty than usual to me at least, and I'm not really a fan of his vote there, felt bandwagony with the timing and reason given with the vote.

Zem
Zem voted Ty in #1505, about an hour earlier in #1446 he said he's most suspicious of Nin, thinks both Maol and Ty are likely Town, but says he'd vote for Ty if it got close between them. Quick check, and at the time he placed his vote on Ty, it was 6-3-3 for Ty/Zeke/Maol, and his vote made it 7 for Ty, just for the record. Previously he had a vote on Ynnek, but it seemed like it was mostly a prod vote and, in his own words, "to remind us he (Ynnek) is playing".

Overall on the ISO, he's got a casual tone most of the time, there's some posts I like, and some that give me a bit of a paranoid "how do you do, fellow town" feeling. I'd say he's at the higher end of my Nulls, approaching a Town lean.

Aeleus
Aeleus voted for Ty in #1531. They were previously voting for Sparks, which was first made in #465, saying they just wanted to vote him because of policy reasons, and they believed we would get just as much info on them and the people voting for Sparks with them than we would for any other D1 vote. Of course, they later had a memorable speech in #1076, and basically campaigned for people to vote Sparks with them. However, in #1315, they say they'll consider other things in the final hour of the day, and in #1391 they say that in their gut they Ty will not flip Scum, but that it makes sense when Monkey explains it. The vote comes in around 45 minutes before EoD, citing some of Ty's current behavior as a reason.

Overall, I'd say a higher tier of Null, they don't feel too outside the norm, but even with the funny meme speech, I still wasn't a fan of the Sparks campaign for D1, felt like an easy thing to latch on to, and sheeping along to Ty at the end was easy enough to do for anyone.

Ephidel
Ephidel voted Ty in #1543, she was previously on Jman after listing him, Sparks, and Ty as people she'd vote for, though unvoted after his claim. I really like her post in #1487 where she refused to vote for Sparks on policy grounds alone and asked Aeleus for more than that. As said before then, #1543 is where her vote comes in on Ty, saying she doesn't want to vote Maol at all, and feels like we wouldn't get enough info from voting for Zeke, so she settled on Ty4on.

Overall, I like her ISO, and I think I'd give her a very light Town read for now, I'm definitely interested to see more from her today.

SkyOdin
Finally, the last person on the list, SkyOdin, who voted for Ty in #1579. A few hours out from EoD in #1411, he got caught up and said that, although he thought Monkey was making good points about Ty, he was having trouble thinking of him as Scum. Said that he agreed with Zeke about Maol's behavior and wouldn't mind voting him out in #1417, and also said he wouldn't mind voting nin. In #1564 he expresses concerns that both Ty and Zeke might be Town, before then voting Ty in #1579, saying that there are legitimate red flags in his behavior, but also that he isn't terribly confident in the vote, or any of the others.

Overall, I like some posts, but I think he's more of a higher tier Null just because he felt a bit off there during EoD to me and I want to get a better sense for him today.

Ok, thank you if you actually read all of that rambling nonsense, you absolute legend, whoever you are! <3

For the rest of you, here is the TL;DR version.
If you are wondering about someone's placement on the list, you can click their spoiler tag above to learn more!
And if you still have questions, comments, or concerns, you can ping me to talk about them with you!
My frequency is [USER=4193]Fanto[/USER]

TOWN
Jman
Monkey
Chugg
Maol
Neki
Faddy
Fate
Hawthorn
Nin
Ephi

NULL
Aeleus
SkyOdin
Zem
HPsauce
Leo
Ambulance
Stan
Kalor

SUSPECT LIST
Sparks/LP/Zipped (The No Vote Crew)
ATP
Kopite
Zeke
Ynnek

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, another amazing role flip lmao.

Please tell me Aeleus targeted Monkey lol.

Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017
Man, we're getting some deep cuts in the Metal Gear lore with this game, lol.

Sorry for the loss of Ty4on, but at least it looks like scum took out a neutral before they could cause any damage.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't be around for day end but those are two interesting roles. At least Aeleus was a neutral.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Tony Hawk??

monkeys???????? But... I'm not super surprised at Ael's flip, I gotta say, a little weirdness there yesterday. I AM surprised at that targeting, though, and that there was only one death. I figured more killing roles in a big game but I guess we lost a vig and there's maybe a bomber, so that will slow some things down.

Ty's role makes his behavior make a lot more sense - that's a big fucking RIP. I did not have a pretyped but I'm gonna go read Fanto's now. I saw the beginning and I have to agree, killer design so far. Almost as hilarious as Bloodborne out of nowhere in EastEnders. I like the surreality of this season's games.

p.s. lowkey pissed I'm not a monkey

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
1 death is good. And neutral too.

I thought the end of day was strange. I sort of understand why Ty didn't go "I am Tony Hawk" lol.

I am still suspect of Zeke. I think the people that voted Zeke are most likely town. I don't think Zeke did anything to make himself seem townie and I didn't like how Fate put himself in front of Zeke saying he couldn't be scum. Like even if Zeke is town it feels bad for Fate to say that.